Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: 2019 Grass Court Season - Which British player will win the most MAIN DRAW SINGLES matches - a Poll!
Which British player will win most grass court MAIN draw matches in 2019 Grass season [28 vote(s)]

Konta
53.6%
Watson
0.0%
Boulter
0.0%
Dart
0.0%
Swan
0.0%
Bains
0.0%
Dunne
0.0%
Burrage
3.6%
Taylor
0.0%
AN Other - women
0.0%
Edmund
0.0%
Norrie
7.1%
Evans
35.7%
Clarke
0.0%
J. Ward
0.0%
A. Murray
0.0%
Choinski
0.0%
L. Broady
0.0%
Klein
0.0%
AN Other - men
0.0%


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:
2019 Grass Court Season - Which British player will win the most MAIN DRAW SINGLES matches - a Poll!


Still over a week left on this poll, so maybe a good week next week will change peoples minds re Kyle and also Cam , who has little support so far!

__________________
JonH


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

JonH wrote:
JonH wrote:

Will Dan Evans wild card for Queen's see him have a stronger chance of topping this listing? So far, Norrie, Evans, Clarke, Ward, Konta have the most main draw entries

Just to confirm the Brits who have direct entries/wild cards into the grass court main draw events this season so far:

Surbiton (men) - Evans, Clarke, Ward
Surbiton (women) - Watson

Nottingham (women) - Konta
Nottingham (men) - Clarke, Ward
Manchester (women) - Watson

Queens (men) - Edmund, Norrie, Evans (WC)
Edgbaston (women) - no one in directly at this stage
Ilkley (men and women) - not announced

Eastbourne (men) - Norrie
Eastbourne (women) - Konta

Wimbledon (men) - Edmund, Norrie and Evans direct entry
Wimbledon (women) - Konta 



Updated above, heather just missing out on direct entry at least initially


 


 Edited above to show Heather inManchester draw



__________________
JonH


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

Could cams very early loss help him in the grass events?!

__________________
JonH


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

JonH wrote:
JonH wrote:
JonH wrote:

Will Dan Evans wild card for Queen's see him have a stronger chance of topping this listing? So far, Norrie, Evans, Clarke, Ward, Konta have the most main draw entries

Just to confirm the Brits who have direct entries/wild cards into the grass court main draw events this season so far:

Surbiton (men) - Evans, Clarke, Ward
Surbiton (women) - Watson

Nottingham (women) - Konta
Nottingham (men) - Clarke, Ward
Manchester (women) - Watson

Queens (men) - Edmund, Norrie, Evans (WC)
Edgbaston (women) - no one in directly at this stage
Ilkley (men and women) - no one in directly at this stage in mens, women tbd

Eastbourne (men) - Norrie
Eastbourne (women) - Konta

Wimbledon (men) - Edmund, Norrie and Evans direct entry
Wimbledon (women) - Konta 



Updated above, heather just missing out on direct entry at least initially


 


 Edited above to show Heather inManchester draw


 Edited to show no one in ilkley directly for mens. 



__________________
JonH


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

Jo on 12 votes, Dan 8, cam 2 and Jodie 1

__________________
JonH


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

JonH wrote:
JonH wrote:
JonH wrote:
JonH wrote:

Will Dan Evans wild card for Queen's see him have a stronger chance of topping this listing? So far, Norrie, Evans, Clarke, Ward, Konta have the most main draw entries

Just to confirm the Brits who have direct entries/wild cards into the grass court main draw events this season so far:

Surbiton (men) - Evans, Clarke, Ward
Surbiton (women) - Watson

Nottingham (women) - Konta
Nottingham (men) - Clarke, Ward
Manchester (women) - Watson, dart 

Queens (men) - Edmund, Norrie, Evans (WC)
Edgbaston (women) - no one in directly at this stage
Ilkley (men and women) - no one in directly at this stage in mens, women tbd

Eastbourne (men) - Norrie
Eastbourne (women) - Konta

Wimbledon (men) - Edmund, Norrie and Evans direct entry
Wimbledon (women) - Konta 



Updated above, heather just missing out on direct entry at least initially


 


 Edited above to show Heather inManchester draw


 Edited to show no one in ilkley directly for mens. 


 Harriet directly into Manchester 



__________________
JonH


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

JonH wrote:
JonH wrote:
JonH wrote:
JonH wrote:
JonH wrote:

Will Dan Evans wild card for Queen's see him have a stronger chance of topping this listing? So far, Norrie, Evans, Clarke, Ward, Konta have the most main draw entries

Just to confirm the Brits who have direct entries/wild cards into the grass court main draw events this season so far:

Surbiton (men) - Evans, Clarke, Ward, broady,  Hoyt, choinski,  glasspool, jubb 
Surbiton (women) - Watson

Nottingham (women) - Konta
Nottingham (men) - Clarke, Ward
Manchester (women) - Watson, dart 

Queens (men) - Edmund, Norrie, Evans (WC)
Edgbaston (women) - no one in directly at this stage
Ilkley (men and women) - no one in directly at this stage in mens, women tbd

Eastbourne (men) - Norrie
Eastbourne (women) - Konta

Wimbledon (men) - Edmund, Norrie and Evans direct entry
Wimbledon (women) - Konta 




 

 


 Updated list showing surbiton mens wild cards



__________________
JonH


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

JonH wrote:

Jo on 12 votes, Dan 8, cam 2 and Jodie 1


 Now jo 12, Dan 9, cam 2 , Jodie 1. 



__________________
JonH


Masters Series Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 3709
Date:

Dan now has a WC for Nottingham

__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

JonH wrote:
JonH wrote:

Jo on 12 votes, Dan 8, cam 2 and Jodie 1


 Now jo 12, Dan 9, cam 2 , Jodie 1. 


 Now jk 13, Dan 10. Voting closes Monday, main draws start Tuesday 



__________________
JonH


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

Chance for Dan to jump ahead whilst jo messes around on the clay!

__________________
JonH


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

I think If i set this correctly, the poll is now closed.

__________________
JonH


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

Seems the poll hasn't closed, 27th vote now in! If a mod is able to close it down for voting and doubles one also that would be great!

Jodie 1 vote

Cam 2 votes

Dan 10 votes

Jo 14 votes

__________________
JonH


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

Past years we've had between mid 40 and mid 50 main draw wins per grass season. Hard to imagine we can do that in singles this season, although I maybe negative

__________________
JonH


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

So day 1 and wins for James ward and brydan Klein in main drae, to head our early table

__________________
JonH
«First  <  1 2 3 4 510  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard