Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: 2023 Men's Predictions Competition


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 19244
Date:
RE: 2023 Men's Predictions Competition


the addict wrote:

Thanks to JonH for posting.
If anyone else wants to make a substitution today is the last day and I will be updating my spreadsheet tomorrow ready for the new rankings on Monday.


Can I sub all 10 ? wink



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 39915
Date:

Can I sub my sub? Sorry Kyle but I can't see you having much impact.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 21144
Date:

indiana wrote:

Can I sub my sub? Sorry Kyle but I can't see you having much impact.


 I was thinking the same, Kyle is unlikely to trouble the scorers this year. No change for my picks.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 21144
Date:

Very few substitutions, so the changes below are almost entirely due to the latest rankings.

 

Mens Rankings 31-07-23.JPG



Attachments
__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 38408
Date:

the addict wrote:

Very few substitutions, so the changes below are almost entirely due to the latest rankings.

 

Mens Rankings 31-07-23.JPG


 you really need to sort this out, TA, it is still upside down. Bob will agree with me, I know. 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 21144
Date:

Just for you (and Bob)

 

JonH Mens Rankings 31-07-23.JPG



Attachments
__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 38408
Date:

the addict wrote:

Just for you (and Bob)

 

JonH Mens Rankings 31-07-23.JPG


 that looks so much better - although I think the numbers are misaligned, but heh. biggrin



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 19244
Date:

the addict wrote:

Just for you (and Bob)

 

JonH Mens Rankings 31-07-23.JPG


Hey.  Don't drag me into this biggrinbiggrinbiggrin



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53676
Date:

True, I'm there too:Got to face up to your true position



"If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same....."

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 38408
Date:

Coup Droit wrote:

True, I'm there too:Got to face up to your true position



"If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same....."


 ok, ok. I guess there is 1 /3rd of the season left to make it all changebiggrin



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53676
Date:

It is, obviously, an absolute given that as soon as I decide not to use my substitute (namely Jack PJ), he then decides to beat a top 350 player  cry



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 21144
Date:

Only slight changes in the points this time around, but enough to move most people around by a few places

Mens Rankings 11-09-23.JPG



Attachments
__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 38408
Date:

the addict wrote:

Only slight changes in the points this time around, but enough to move most people around by a few places

Mens Rankings 11-09-23.JPG


 Hasnt moved all of us, sadly ! 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 38408
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:

Have no faith this will happen!!

1. Jack D 12
2 Cam N 25
3. Dan E 45
4. Kyle E 75
5. Andy M 90
6. Ryan P 120
7. Paul J 175
8. Jan C 200
9. Liam B 225
10. Ali G 275

Sub - Arthur Fery 210


 I dont see arthur getting close to this so will stick with my sad little squad 


 Jeeps- what a klutz this JonH guy is! 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 38408
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:

Have no faith this will happen!!

1. Jack D 12
2 Cam N 25
3. Dan E 45
4. Kyle E 75
5. Andy M 90
6. Ryan P 120
7. Paul J 175
8. Jan C 200
9. Liam B 225
10. Ali G 275

Sub - Arthur Fery 210


 I dont see arthur getting close to this so will stick with my sad little squad 


 Jeeps- what a klutz this JonH guy is! 


 Theres not one of these in my top 10 who is close to where I predicted and I forego subbing in Arthur who is tearing it up biggrin



__________________
«First  <  16 7 8 9 10  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard