Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: 2023 Men's Predictions Competition


Strong Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 486
Date:
RE: 2023 Men's Predictions Competition


On no, like Jaggy (how did that happen?), I presumed I had till year end. I think I did read the correct deadline at some point, but them promptly forgot - it's an age thing..biggrin



__________________


Junior player

Status: Offline
Posts: 92
Date:

And me makes three thats missed the deadline. A deadline is a deadline, so will have to wait like Jaggy1876 & Tennpar until next year.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 52634
Date:

Tenpar and Johnny Aitch - why don't you put up your list anyway? Like Jaggy.
It's only a game. The fact that yours are not 'official' doesn't really make much difference

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 19018
Date:

I have no problem in those who have missed being added. I know there has to be a deadline somewhere, but in all honesty, what will they have gained by seeing the results in the last 2 days.

To The Addict: You are the boss on this one and I will respect whatever you choose. But if you decide to allow these late entries you won't get any grief off me.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 36084
Date:

Bob in Spain wrote:

I have no problem in those who have missed being added. I know there has to be a deadline somewhere, but in all honesty, what will they have gained by seeing the results in the last 2 days.

To The Addict: You are the boss on this one and I will respect whatever you choose. But if you decide to allow these late entries you won't get any grief off me.


 Ditto - its just some fun and players have played 0-2 matches so far of a 60-80 match season 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 20355
Date:

I set the deadline of the 28th to give me time over the break to process the results before the tournaments started downunder. I've no problem with adding a few more entries over the next few days, although they won't appear in the tables until the next update after the AO.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 19018
Date:

the addict wrote:

I set the deadline of the 28th to give me time over the break to process the results before the tournaments started downunder. I've no problem with adding a few more entries over the next few days, although they won't appear in the tables until the next update after the AO.


That's fine with me.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 52634
Date:

Yeh

I'm with Bob - didn't want to speak out of turn but the more the merrier, as far as I'm concerned

And it's true that Xmas is a funny time

(I understand the reasons but I do quite like the midnight 31 Dec deadline in general - there's a 'tradition' to it - I rather missed my drunken, 'wave goodbye to the old year, welcome the new', guessing yesterday. And, yes, I agree, the addict, you can definitely overthink it - just stick something down, Tenpar, it'll probably be as good if you take 10 mins on it, or 10 hours )

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 39542
Date:

Jaggy1876 wrote:

My predictions for 2023.

1. Cameron Norrie 14
2. Jack Draper 24
3. Dan Evans 40
4. Andy Murray 56
5. Liam Broady 89
6. Ryan Peniston 185
7. Paul Jubb 187
8. Jan Choinski 190
9. Jay Clarke 240
10. Alistair Gray 242

Again fairly positive Id say.


Yay, so you are in. Now add your subs for both your men's and women's lists.

Tennpar and Johnny Aitch, get these entries in too and anyone else but as said get it done in the next few days.

Thanks addict.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 19018
Date:

Jaggy1876 wrote:

My predictions for 2023.

1. Cameron Norrie 14
2. Jack Draper 24
3. Dan Evans 40
4. Andy Murray 56
5. Liam Broady 89
6. Ryan Peniston 185
7. Paul Jubb 187
8. Jan Choinski 190
9. Jay Clarke 240
10. Alistair Gray 242

Again fairly positive Id say.


So 10 in the Top 250 then.  Dream on wink



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 39542
Date:

Bob in Spain wrote:
Jaggy1876 wrote:

My predictions for 2023.

1. Cameron Norrie 14
2. Jack Draper 24
3. Dan Evans 40
4. Andy Murray 56
5. Liam Broady 89
6. Ryan Peniston 185
7. Paul Jubb 187
8. Jan Choinski 190
9. Jay Clarke 240
10. Alistair Gray 242

Again fairly positive Id say.


So 10 in the Top 250 then.  Dream on wink


 Says the man who himself was going to have 10 in the top 250 until he realised and made a slight alteration 



__________________


Social player

Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Date:

My predictions!

1. Cameron Norrie. 15
2. Jack Draper. 19
3.Dan Evans. 30
4. Andy Murray 35
5. Paul Jubb 135
6 Liam Broady 140
7 Ryan Peniston 170
8 Alistair Gray. 180
9 Kyle Edmond 200
10. Jan Choinski 220

Sub Jay Clarke 250

Maybe a bit hopeful, but being optimistic

__________________
Vanessajhughes


Grand Slam Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 4585
Date:

I seem to be having issues quoting my own post arrghhh



-- Edited by Jaggy1876 on Sunday 1st of January 2023 09:10:14 PM

__________________


Grand Slam Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 4585
Date:

Jaggy1876 wrote:

My predictions for 2023.

1. Cameron Norrie 14
2. Jack Draper 24
3. Dan Evans 40
4. Andy Murray 56
5. Liam Broady 89
6. Ryan Peniston 185
7. Paul Jubb 187
8. Jan Choinski 190
9. Jay Clarke 240
10. Alistair Gray 242

Again fairly positive Id say.


 11. (sub) Arthur Fery 251



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 19018
Date:

Has anyone sent Johnny Aitch and TennPar a DM to let them know they can still enter ?  After all this, I would hate them to miss out.



-- Edited by Bob in Spain on Monday 2nd of January 2023 04:19:12 PM

__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 710  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard