Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: How many British wins will we get at Wimbledon 2019?
How many British wins will we get at Wimbledon 2019? [25 vote(s)]

0-1
0.0%
2-3
0.0%
4-5
0.0%
6-7
8.0%
8-9
0.0%
10-11
4.0%
12-13
0.0%
14-15
8.0%
16-17
0.0%
18-19
8.0%
20-21
8.0%
22-23
0.0%
24-25
8.0%
26-27
4.0%
28-29
16.0%
30-31
12.0%
32-33
12.0%
34-35
4.0%
36-37
0.0%
38 plus
8.0%


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:
How many British wins will we get at Wimbledon 2019?


Just a reminder, the poll closes tomorrow evening, assuming the poll closing date I put in works this time, it never seems to have on previous polls!

__________________
JonH


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6867
Date:

I think quite a few readers haven't found their way over to this thread from the general discussion thread yet Jon. There were 20 voters on the French Open thread, so lets hope for a few more here in the next 24 hours.

__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 5949
Date:

I want to change my vote. I hadn't read that it includes doubles and mixed - hastily assumed it was just singles.

__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

Michael D wrote:

I think quite a few readers haven't found their way over to this thread from the general discussion thread yet Jon. There were 20 voters on the French Open thread, so lets hope for a few more here in the next 24 hours.


 Hidden away in the dark quarters!

No probs Michael and I see Indy has advertised it as well, great to see!

 



__________________
JonH


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

Julia Carrot wrote:

I want to change my vote. I hadn't read that it includes doubles and mixed - hastily assumed it was just singles.


 Hi Julia - apologies, perhaps my title mislead. I dont think there is a way to change your vote, 10-11 may prove right thoughbiggrin

 

Seriously, just post here what you think as a comment  and we will see what comes to pass!  



__________________
JonH


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

A reminder this poll closes tonight, thanks!

Looks like a cluster of folks reckon high twentys, low thirtysomething. I must admit, seeing draws I feel less optimistic overall, if I voted again I'd be voting lower!

__________________
JonH


Masters Series Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 3677
Date:

JonH wrote:

A reminder this poll closes tonight, thanks!

Looks like a cluster of folks reckon high twentys, low thirtysomething. I must admit, seeing draws I feel less optimistic overall, if I voted again I'd be voting lower!


 I only went as high as I did because of men's and mixed doubles. 



__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

flamingowings wrote:
JonH wrote:

A reminder this poll closes tonight, thanks!

Looks like a cluster of folks reckon high twentys, low thirtysomething. I must admit, seeing draws I feel less optimistic overall, if I voted again I'd be voting lower!


 I only went as high as I did because of men's and mixed doubles. 


 I must admit mens doesn't fill me with confidence, grass season has been a little hit and miss, dom aside really . Maybe the mixed will take us to glory!



__________________
JonH


ATP qualifying

Status: Offline
Posts: 2721
Date:

Should have just kept it for singles. Way too complicated. I would normally toss a coin to decide the doubles, but as best of 5 sets for the mens Ill make it a best of 5 coin toss

__________________


ATP qualifying

Status: Offline
Posts: 2721
Date:

Ive went for 15 wins over everything.

__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

Jaggy1876 wrote:

Should have just kept it for singles. Way too complicated. I would normally toss a coin to decide the doubles, but as best of 5 sets for the mens Ill make it a best of 5 coin toss


 thanks for voting anyway, Jaggy!



__________________
JonH


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 14897
Date:

Glad to see someone else shares my optimism in the 38+ category smile



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 30667
Date:

I've gone for 30-31, call it 31, but clearly would much prefer Bob+'s selection to come up.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 30667
Date:

Jaggy1876 wrote:

Ive went for 15 wins over everything.


Looks as if the British doubles pairs were not coming out well in your coin tosses   



__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6109
Date:

so over half of the voters have gone 28-33, I went top end of that but not sure I am confident. Am reckoning mid 20's now to be honest.

__________________
JonH
«First  <  1 2 3 411  >  Last»  | Page of 11  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard