Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Entries Week 23 - 03/06/19


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 7077
Date:
Entries Week 23 - 03/06/19


ATP

French Open Week 2 (Clay) - TBA

CHALLENGERS

Surbiton 125 (Grass) - Evans, Clarke, Ward

 FUTURES

Singapore $15K (Hard) - McHugh, Gray, Binding

USA $15K (Hard) - Whitehouse (Hale)

Hong Kong $25K (Hard) - (Duncan, Carter)

Mexico $15K (Hard) - Stoute (Bass, Jones)

 

 



__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 7077
Date:

Very annoyingly when I type out all the entries for the week I get an error saying comment is too long please shorten it. More to follow

__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 7077
Date:

Tunisia $15K (Clay) - (Martin) 

Guam $15K (Hard) - (Thursfield)

WTA                              

 French Open Week 2 (Clay) - TBA                        

 FUTURES                          

Surbiton $100K (Grass) - Watson (Dart, Swan)

Belarus $25K (Clay) - (Jones)

Mexico $15K (Hard) - Lindh (Miller)



__________________


Masters Series Champion

Status: Online
Posts: 3708
Date:

seagull wrote:

Very annoyingly when I type out all the entries for the week I get an error saying comment is too long please shorten it. More to follow


 It's not even that long this week!!



__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 7042
Date:

flamingowings wrote:
seagull wrote:

Very annoyingly when I type out all the entries for the week I get an error saying comment is too long please shorten it. More to follow


 It's not even that long this week!!


Yes, I was also thinking that. Very strange confuse

On the women's side, yes, a host of Brits in the Surbiton alt list now queuing up for various forms of WCs...  



__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 7077
Date:

It happens most weeks unfortunately - never used to

__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 7042
Date:

seagull wrote:

It happens most weeks unfortunately - never used to


 But you haven't had to split the list before?



__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 7077
Date:

I have

__________________


Futures level

Status: Offline
Posts: 1921
Date:

I see that the Monday 3rd at Surbiton it is a mixture of main draw and final qualies, does anyone know how that works out? ie is it main draw ladies alongside final qualies from men or vice-versa, or a mix of both???

__________________

 



Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 33058
Date:

Monday 3rd is definitely qualis day for the women, Shhh.
THey're playing both rounds on Monday (sign in isn't till 6 p.m. on the Sunday).

Don't know about the men.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 10121
Date:

Men will be the two qualifying matches to start Monday followed by main draw, as per all the other challengers this year.

Main draw for the ladies starts on Tuesday.



-- Edited by wolf on Tuesday 28th of May 2019 05:29:18 PM

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 33058
Date:

Steven reporting that Katie Swan has withdrawn from Surbiton

__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6808
Date:

Coup Droit wrote:

Steven reporting that Katie Swan has withdrawn from Surbiton


Yeah, RS noticed that earlier on the grass wildcards thread. It's a shame that 4 of our better, younger players are either out or doubts. Katie S would have likely needed a MDWC rather than sneaking in directly, so someone else will get that opportunity, but still grim. Hopefully she'll be able to play Manchester or Nottingham the week after.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 33058
Date:

Ace Ventura wrote:
Coup Droit wrote:

Steven reporting that Katie Swan has withdrawn from Surbiton


Yeah, RS noticed that earlier on the grass wildcards thread. It's a shame that 4 of our better, younger players are either out or doubts. Katie S would have likely needed a MDWC rather than sneaking in directly, so someone else will get that opportunity, but still grim. Hopefully she'll be able to play Manchester or Nottingham the week after.


Sorry, RS, and tx Ace. 

Bit behind the times....



__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6808
Date:

Coup Droit wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:
Coup Droit wrote:

Steven reporting that Katie Swan has withdrawn from Surbiton


Yeah, RS noticed that earlier on the grass wildcards thread. It's a shame that 4 of our better, younger players are either out or doubts. Katie S would have likely needed a MDWC rather than sneaking in directly, so someone else will get that opportunity, but still grim. Hopefully she'll be able to play Manchester or Nottingham the week after.


Sorry, RS, and tx Ace. 

Bit behind the times....


Na, perfectly reasonable putting it in here as well, could have even gone in her individual thread smile. I assume Maia will probably be the 4th WC now, but that might depend on how she does in Korea (in terms of her playing Surb at all).



__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard