Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Week 17 - ATP 250 - Munich (Clay)


Pro player

Status: Offline
Posts: 1089
Date:
RE: Week 17 - ATP 250 - Munich (Clay)


If Murray wins his QF, I'm not sure he'll have much left for his doubles SF with Rojer. Unfortunate, but that's always a risk when partnering with a singles player.

__________________


Intermediate Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 315
Date:

The Quarterfinals have finally started!

Murray won the 1st game to love. So far, so good.

__________________


ATP qualifying

Status: Offline
Posts: 2705
Date:

Is it on TV anywhere?



__________________


Club Coach

Status: Offline
Posts: 628
Date:

I'm watching on bet365 atm. Murray 4-1 up

__________________


Pro player

Status: Offline
Posts: 1089
Date:

Andy loses 4 on the trot and is 4-5* down.

__________________


Admin:Moderator + Tennis Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 12091
Date:

That's what is known as snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. From a break up to losing the first set 4-6.

__________________


Admin:Moderator + Tennis Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 12091
Date:

At the change of ends, Rosol shoulder-barged Andy (no possibllity of mistake, it was deliberate) which has fired Andy up to take the second set 6-3.

__________________


Challenger qualifying

Status: Offline
Posts: 2377
Date:

Madeline wrote:

At the change of ends, Rosol shoulder-barged Andy (no possibllity of mistake, it was deliberate) which has fired Andy up to take the second set 6-3.


 

Andy later followed that up with "Nobody likes you on tour. Everyone hates you". Ouch

*4-1 Andy in the decider



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 42060
Date:

QF:  (1) Andy Murray WR 3 defeated (9) Lukas Rosol (CZE) WR 41 by 4-6 6-3 6-2



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 42060
Date:

The Knight wrote:
Madeline wrote:

At the change of ends, Rosol shoulder-barged Andy (no possibllity of mistake, it was deliberate) which has fired Andy up to take the second set 6-3.


 

Andy later followed that up with "Nobody likes you on tour. Everyone hates you". Ouch

*4-1 Andy in the decider


I'm intrigued! confuse   Anyone know why?



__________________


Admin:Moderator + Tennis Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 12091
Date:

According to the commentators on tennistv, Rosol threw an "expletive" at Andy when Andy complained to the umpire. I do think Andy made a bit too much fuss about it, but it was a quite deliberate and heavy barge - it knocked Andy sideways a bit. The barge was only because Rosol, having won the first set, decided literally to throw his weight about. He does have the reputation of being a bit of a thug.

They did shake hands at the end.

__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6466
Date:

Scoreline was identical to the last time these two played.


__________________


Intermediate Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 315
Date:

SF: (1) Andy Murray WR 3 vs (3) Roberto Bautista Agut (ESP) WR 16 (CH = 14 10/2014)

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 36494
Date:

Job done, and there was a time when Andy would have struggled to be awake at 9 am let alone take a first set lead.

Next ...

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 42060
Date:

Kounosuke wrote:

SF: (1) Andy Murray WR 3 vs (3) Roberto Bautista Agut (ESP) WR 16 (CH = 14 10/2014)


Here we go again:  *0-3... hmm



__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard