Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Brits in world top 100s - singles and doubles


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 37105
Date:
Brits in world top 100s - singles and doubles


Dan's 600 RU points in the Canadian Masters doubles have seen him rise 74 places to doubles WR 98 and become the one Brit currently in two top 100s.

16 at 15.08.22 ( 4 MS, 6 MD, 2 WS, 4 WD )

 

That is the most we have had in total in top 100s since :

16 at 07.01.19 ( 2 MS, 7 MD, 3 WS, 4 WD )

and some would say trumps the 2019 entry since now more singles top 100 players.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 37105
Date:

Harriet's doubles R1 win in the Monastir WTA 250, partnering Heather, sees her rise 8 places back into the doubles top 100 at WR 98 and up to GB #4. Tara clings on to the top 100 for now, WR 100 and GB #5.

So up one more in total to 17 and Harriet joins Dan in being in both the singles and doubles top 100s.

17 at 10.10.22 ( 4 MS, 6 MD, 2 WS, 5 WD )

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 37105
Date:

Tara finally drops out of the doubles top 100 while whatever due process continues to take its time 

58 (net 40) points off from a W60 RU last year drops her 3 places to WR 103.

16 at 17.10.22 ( 4 MS, 6 MD, 2 WS, 4 WD )



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 37105
Date:

Clearly without adding any points but also without dropping any Tara manages to rise 6 places back into the doubles top 100 at WR 97.

17 at 24.10.22 ( 4 MS, 6 MD, 2 WS, 5 WD )



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 37105
Date:

Tara does now drop a net 10 points from 2019 and falls back out of the top 100, down 4 places to doubles WR 101.

But the big top 100 news is that yet another Challenger doubles title for Henry Patten and Julian Cash lifts them both 6 places into the top 100, to WR 95 and WR 98 respectively.

18 at 31.10 22 ( 4 MS, 8 MD, 2 WS, 4 WD )



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 37105
Date:

Harriet drops USA W125 doubles title points from last year and drops out of the doubles top 100, down 25 places to doubles WR 120.

17 at 07.11.22 ( 4 MS, 8 MD, 2 WS, 3 WD )

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 24423
Date:

indiana wrote:

Harriet drops USA W125 doubles title points from last year and drops out of the doubles top 100, down 25 places to doubles WR 120.

17 at 07.11.22 ( 4 MS, 8 MD, 2 WS, 3 WD )


 Out of interest, have we ever reached 20 in the top 200's since you started tracking this, Indy? ie what is the record? 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 37105
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
indiana wrote:

Harriet drops USA W125 doubles title points from last year and drops out of the doubles top 100, down 25 places to doubles WR 120.

17 at 07.11.22 ( 4 MS, 8 MD, 2 WS, 3 WD )


 Out of interest, have we ever reached 20 in the top 200's since you started tracking this, Indy? ie what is the record? 


 I am pretty sure the answerr is no. When we reached 18 I was wondering what the record was. So now darn that it's two of us curious, I guess I'll check back.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 24423
Date:

indiana wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
indiana wrote:

Harriet drops USA W125 doubles title points from last year and drops out of the doubles top 100, down 25 places to doubles WR 120.

17 at 07.11.22 ( 4 MS, 8 MD, 2 WS, 3 WD )


 Out of interest, have we ever reached 20 in the top 200's since you started tracking this, Indy? ie what is the record? 


 I am pretty sure the answerr is no. When we reached 18 I was wondering what the record was. So now darn that it's two of us curious, I guess I'll check back.


 Haha - sorry ! And of course I meant top 100s! 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 37105
Date:

Tara slips back into the doubles top 100. Same ranking points, up one place to WR 100.

18 at 14 11 22 ( 4 MS, 8 MD, 2 WS, 4 WD )


__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 37105
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
indiana wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
indiana wrote:

Harriet drops USA W125 doubles title points from last year and drops out of the doubles top 100, down 25 places to doubles WR 120.

17 at 07.11.22 ( 4 MS, 8 MD, 2 WS, 3 WD )


 Out of interest, have we ever reached 20 in the top 200's since you started tracking this, Indy? ie what is the record? 


 I am pretty sure the answerr is no. When we reached 18 I was wondering what the record was. So now darn that it's two of us curious, I guess I'll check back.


 Haha - sorry ! And of course I meant top 100s! 


 Looking back the 18 of today and 2 weeks ago is the best total recorded in the thread. There have been some periods when the thread has rather been left in the cold but I would be confident that 18 is the best in that time.

Shhh started this thread in 2009 with:

9 ar 28.09.09 ( 1 MS, 4 MD, 3 WS, 1 WD ) and felt that that total of 9 then was at least the highest for some time



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 24423
Date:

indiana wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
indiana wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
indiana wrote:

Harriet drops USA W125 doubles title points from last year and drops out of the doubles top 100, down 25 places to doubles WR 120.

17 at 07.11.22 ( 4 MS, 8 MD, 2 WS, 3 WD )


 Out of interest, have we ever reached 20 in the top 200's since you started tracking this, Indy? ie what is the record? 


 I am pretty sure the answerr is no. When we reached 18 I was wondering what the record was. So now darn that it's two of us curious, I guess I'll check back.


 Haha - sorry ! And of course I meant top 100s! 


 Looking back the 18 of today and 2 weeks ago is the best total recorded in the thread. There have been some periods when the thread has rather been left in the cold but I would be confident that 18 is the best in that time.

Shhh started this thread in 2009 with:

9 ar 28.09.09 ( 1 MS, 4 MD, 3 WS, 1 WD ) and felt that that total of 9 then was at least the highest for some time


 nice and steady progress -20 in the top 100 across all formats would be a nice total to aim for in competition to the Bob and Jaggy show! 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 37105
Date:

Tara drops her final doubles points before the end of the year. Just 9 ( net 8 ) points but it drops her back out of the top 100, down 5 places to WR 105

May there be some sort of progress regarding her situation before we get into next year.

17 at 21.11.22 ( 4 MS, 8 MD, 2 WS, 3 WD )



__________________
«First  <  116 17 18 | Page of 18  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard