Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Week 16 - ATP Challenger 75 - Tallahassee, FL, USA (clay)


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 53843
Date:
Week 16 - ATP Challenger 75 - Tallahassee, FL, USA (clay)


L16:  (3) Scott Duncan & Federico Augustín Gómez (ARG) CR 328 (173+155) vs Mitchell Krueger & Ethan Quinn (USA/USA) CR 814 (300+514)

L16:  Ajeet Rai & Kelsey Stevenson (NZL/CAN) CR 450 (251+199) vs (2) Christian Harrison (USA) & Marcus Willis CR 249 (123+126)



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 53843
Date:

L32:  (1)  JJ Wolf (USA) WR 102 (CH = 39 in February last year) vs Henry Searle WR 764 (CH = 759 at the start of the month)  bleh

L32:  Oliver Crawford WR 198 (CH = 190 in January) vs Dmitry Popko (KAZ) WR 236 (CH = 162 in October 2021)



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 53843
Date:

QR1:  (q4) Kyle Edmund WR 423 (CH = 14 in October 2018) vs Johannes Ingildsen (DEN) WR 986 (CH = 638 in September 2022)



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 13617
Date:

A bit of a wolf on wolf battle for Henry who is a wolf himself as a supporter of the best football team in the land.

From wolf (not JJ)

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 53843
Date:

QR1:  (q4) Kyle Edmund WR 423 defeated Johannes Ingildsen (DEN) WR 986 by 1 & 1 in just over an hour

*****

FQR:  (q4) Kyle Edmund WR 423 vs (q11) Gerald Melzer (AUT) WR 565 (CH = 68 in November 2016)

Here's hoping that Kyle can repeat the comfortable win in QR1 in Sarasota last week.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 53843
Date:

Stircrazy wrote:
FQR:  (q4) Kyle Edmund WR 423 vs (q11) Gerald Melzer (AUT) WR 565 (CH = 68 in November 2016)

Here's hoping that Kyle can repeat the comfortable win in QR1 in Sarasota last week.


Sadly, he couldn't:

FQR:  (q11) Gerald Melzer (AUT) WR 563 defeated (q4) Kyle Edmund WR 420 by 2-6 6-0 6-3  bleh

I wonder what happened there.  Melzer obviously learnt a thing or two in Sarasota.  hmm



__________________


Club Coach

Status: Offline
Posts: 563
Date:

Stircrazy wrote:
Stircrazy wrote:
FQR:  (q4) Kyle Edmund WR 423 vs (q11) Gerald Melzer (AUT) WR 565 (CH = 68 in November 2016)

Here's hoping that Kyle can repeat the comfortable win in QR1 in Sarasota last week.


Sadly, he couldn't:

FQR:  (q11) Gerald Melzer (AUT) WR 563 defeated (q4) Kyle Edmund WR 420 by 2-6 6-0 6-3  bleh

I wonder what happened there.  Melzer obviously learnt a thing or two in Sarasota.  hmm


 Oh go on then, 3 times in 2 weeks. 

L32: (Q) Gerald Melzer (AUT) WR 563 Vs (LL)Kyle Edmund WR 420 



__________________

She/her



Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 37146
Date:

Blue_Belle wrote:
Stircrazy wrote:
Stircrazy wrote:
FQR:  (q4) Kyle Edmund WR 423 vs (q11) Gerald Melzer (AUT) WR 565 (CH = 68 in November 2016)

Here's hoping that Kyle can repeat the comfortable win in QR1 in Sarasota last week.


Sadly, he couldn't:

FQR:  (q11) Gerald Melzer (AUT) WR 563 defeated (q4) Kyle Edmund WR 420 by 2-6 6-0 6-3  bleh

I wonder what happened there.  Melzer obviously learnt a thing or two in Sarasota.  hmm


 Oh go on then, 3 times in 2 weeks. 

L32: (Q) Gerald Melzer (AUT) WR 563 Vs (LL)Kyle Edmund WR 420 


 biggrin



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 53843
Date:

L32:  Henry Searle WR 764 defeated (1)  JJ Wolf (USA) WR 102 by 7-5 7-6(6)  biggrin

*****

L16:  Henry Searle WR 764 vs Joel Josef Schwärzler (AUT) WR 941 (CH = 938 at the start of the month)



__________________
Nix


Futures qualifying

Status: Offline
Posts: 1760
Date:

Stircrazy wrote:

L32:  Henry Searle WR 764 defeated (1)  JJ Wolf (USA) WR 102 by 7-5 7-6(6)  biggrin

*****

L16:  Henry Searle WR 764 vs Joel Josef Schwärzler (AUT) WR 941 (CH = 938 at the start of the month)


 Wow, that's impressive from Henry. What a result. 



__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2460
Date:

What a win for the youngster!!

Was just thinking that R2 looked very winnable too, but Schwarzler himself is only 18 and just beat the WR 301 pretty comfortably so perhaps might not be.

__________________


Top national player

Status: Online
Posts: 3577
Date:

Some win that for Henry. Putting out a statement.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 37146
Date:

Great win for Henry!

Schwaerzler, who he plays next , is the world ranked number one junior! So wont be easy at all! Haha.

(another JJ!).

beating the world 102 is some result though, thats good. 



-- Edited by JonH comes home on Tuesday 16th of April 2024 05:48:47 AM

__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6868
Date:

Just brilliant from Henry. I went to sleep last night when it went to tie break. Just caught up on last few points. Commentator was pretty excited!!

__________________


Strong Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 414
Date:

Fantastic result from Henry! That really is a marker of the level of tennis he could be capable of in the senior game and so excited to see what he can do.

__________________
1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard