Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Week 39 - ATP Challenger 125 - Co'met Open - Orléans, France (indoor hard)


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53466
Date:
Week 39 - ATP Challenger 125 - Co'met Open - Orléans, France (indoor hard)


QR1:  Charles Broom WR 361 (CH = 343 in July) vs (q8) Jules Marie (FRA) WR 240 (CH = 228 in March 2015)



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53466
Date:

L16:  (1) Julian Cash & Robert Galloway CR 106 (55+51) vs (WC) Gabriel Debru & Antoine Hoang (FRA/FRA) CR 1026 (762+264)
L16:  Victor Vlad Cornea & Philipp Oswald (ROU/AUT) CR 166 (68+98) vs Henry Patten & John-Patrick Smith (AUS) CR 156 (56+100)



__________________


Hall of fame

Status: Offline
Posts: 8844
Date:

Dam Arthur Fery missed out by 1 place

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 39542
Date:

It's going to be very interesting to follow Julian and Henry's progress over the coming months and into next year.

Seemed a big decision to go their separate ways after their rise together.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 13337
Date:

L32: (8) Jack Draper WR 105 vs Radu Albot (MDA) WR 114

__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6858
Date:

wolf wrote:

L32: (8) Jack Draper WR 105 vs Radu Albot (MDA) WR 114


 

RA is probably right off Brits at the moment and  not feeling great about that draw at all.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 39542
Date:

Stircrazy wrote:

QR1:  Charles Broom WR 361 (CH = 343 in July) vs (q8) Jules Marie (FRA) WR 240 (CH = 228 in March 2015)


 A couple of seeds withdrew so Charles is now seeded and has been moved in the draw.

QR1: (q14) Charles Broom vs alternate.

For now there's a couple of alternate spots showing ( the other in Charles' original spot vs Marie ). So maybe yet Arthur?



__________________


Top national player

Status: Offline
Posts: 3523
Date:

indiana wrote:
Stircrazy wrote:

QR1:  Charles Broom WR 361 (CH = 343 in July) vs (q8) Jules Marie (FRA) WR 240 (CH = 228 in March 2015)


 A couple of seeds withdrew so Charles is now seeded and has been moved in the draw.

QR1: (q14) Charles Broom vs alternate.

For now there's a couple of alternate spots showing ( the other in Charles' original spot vs Marie ). So maybe yet Arthur?


 Arthur is in and playing Charles.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53466
Date:

QR1:  (ALT) Arthur Féry WR 389 (CH = 385 in July) vs (q14) Charles Broom WR 361  hmm



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53466
Date:

QR1:  (ALT) Arthur Féry WR 389 defeated (q14) Charles Broom WR 361 by 7-6(4) 6-4

*****

FQR:  (ALT/q6) Frederico Silva (POR) WR 228 (CH = 168 in May 2021) vs (ALT) Arthur Féry WR 389



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53466
Date:

FQR:  (ALT) Arthur Féry WR 389 defeated (ALT/q6) Frederico Silva (POR) WR 228 by 4 & 3  biggrin



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 52627
Date:

Well done, young Arthur

Didn't get to see any of that but it's a nice victory

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53466
Date:

wolf wrote:

L32: (8) Jack Draper WR 105 vs Radu Albot (MDA) WR 114


L32:  (Q) Arthur Féry WR 389 vs (6) Marc-Andrea Hüsler (SUI) WR 101 (CH = 47 in February)



__________________


Futures level

Status: Offline
Posts: 1866
Date:

Are we confirmed that Arthur has gone pro full time?

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 13337
Date:

LordBrownof wrote:

Are we confirmed that Arthur has gone pro full time?


Yes.



__________________
1 2 36  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard