Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Week 36 - ATP Challenger 75 - Open Provence - Cassis, France (hard)


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 17203
Date:
Week 36 - ATP Challenger 75 - Open Provence - Cassis, France (hard)


Excellent win for Billy and a bagel for Liam.

Decent start from the GB men

__________________


Hall of fame

Status: Offline
Posts: 8976
Date:

Billy won 6-3, 7-6. Liam won the first set 6-0

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53927
Date:

Stircrazy wrote:

L32:  (Q)  Charles Broom WR 359 defeated (LL) Aidan McHugh WR 357 by 2 & 5


L32:  Billy Harris WR 311 defeated Mark Lajal (EST) WR 246 by 6-3 7-6(6)  smile



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53927
Date:

L16:  (LL) Elmer Møller (DEN) WR 427 (CH = 421 last month) vs Billy Harris WR 311



__________________
Nix


Futures qualifying

Status: Offline
Posts: 1769
Date:

Billy is only defending 25 points over the next three months, so hopefully he can get a net gain very soon.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53927
Date:

Stircrazy wrote:
Stircrazy wrote:

L32:  (Q)  Charles Broom WR 359 defeated (LL) Aidan McHugh WR 357 by 2 & 5


L32:  Billy Harris WR 311 defeated Mark Lajal (EST) WR 246 by 6-3 7-6(6)  smile


L32:  (2) Liam Broady WR 107 defeated Dan Added (FRA) WR 288 by 0 & 2



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53927
Date:

Stircrazy wrote:

L16:  (LL) Elmer Møller (DEN) WR 427 (CH = 421 last month) vs Billy Harris WR 311


L32:  Frederico Silva (POR) WR 229 defeated (Q) Daniel Cox WR 446 by 6-2 7-6(6)

*****

L16:  Frederico Silva (POR) WR 229 vs (2) Liam Broady WR 107



__________________


Lower Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 114
Date:

Have to say that from the photos this Cassis Challenger looks a super event to visit!

Maybe once I'm retired...

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 19092
Date:

greeny12 wrote:

Have to say that from the photos this Cassis Challenger looks a super event to visit!

Maybe once I'm retired...


I actually thought about going up this year.  Only about a 10 hour drive for me.  Think I could make it, but not sure my car would get there these days.  Will have to wait for the Alicante Challenger in about a month.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53927
Date:

L16:  (4) Charles Broom & Ben Jones CR 487 (212+275) defeated (WC) Hugo Cardinaud & Pierre Antoine Tailleu (FRA/FRA) UNR (0+1265) by 6-4 3-6 [10-7]



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53927
Date:

Stircrazy wrote:
Stircrazy wrote:

L16:  (LL) Elmer Møller (DEN) WR 427 (CH = 421 last month) vs Billy Harris WR 311


L16:  Frederico Silva (POR) WR 229 vs (2) Liam Broady WR 107

L16:  (Q)  Charles Broom WR 359 vs Lucas Poullain (FRA) WR 318 (CH = 311 in July)

Poullain beat the third seed, Bonzi, by 3 & 1 in his first round match.



__________________


Club Coach

Status: Online
Posts: 714
Date:

Bonzi was potentially Broadys semifinal opponent. Sounds like he couldnt get up for the match after flying in from the US Open.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 37253
Date:

Tennis abstract have Liam as tournie favourite here

www.tennisabstract.com/current/2023CassisChallenger.html

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 19092
Date:

Getting nervous already.

#20LiamBroadys.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53927
Date:

Stircrazy wrote:

L16:  (4) Charles Broom & Ben Jones CR 487 (212+275) defeated (WC) Hugo Cardinaud & Pierre Antoine Tailleu (FRA/FRA) UNR (0+1265) by 6-4 3-6 [10-7]


L16:  Aidan McHugh & Hunter Reese (USA) CR 582 (399+183) defeated (WC) Paul Ambrosino & David Couronne (FRA/FRA) UNR by 0 & 5



__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 46  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard