Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Week 35 - ATP Challenger 75 - Rafa Nadal Open - Mallorca, Spain (hard)


Pro player

Status: Online
Posts: 1133
Date:
Week 35 - ATP Challenger 75 - Rafa Nadal Open - Mallorca, Spain (hard)


Josh always seems to do well when he teams up with Dan

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 53148
Date:

RainDelay wrote:

Josh always seems to do well when he teams up with Dan


 Forgive me for saying but I know Dan quite well - and I think that's laregly due to Dan 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 19100
Date:

Coup Droit wrote:
RainDelay wrote:

Josh always seems to do well when he teams up with Dan


 Forgive me for saying but I know Dan quite well - and I think that's laregly due to Dan 


Does Josh's brother still post on here ?  wink



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 53148
Date:

Bob in Spain wrote:
Coup Droit wrote:
RainDelay wrote:

Josh always seems to do well when he teams up with Dan


 Forgive me for saying but I know Dan quite well - and I think that's laregly due to Dan 


Does Josh's brother still post on here ?  wink


 Adam? If he's got any sense, he knows it too  

No, seriously, they seem to make quite a good team. And good luck to them - but I think Dan carries the lion's share..... 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 19100
Date:

Coup Droit wrote:
Bob in Spain wrote:
Coup Droit wrote:
RainDelay wrote:

Josh always seems to do well when he teams up with Dan


 Forgive me for saying but I know Dan quite well - and I think that's laregly due to Dan 


Does Josh's brother still post on here ?  wink


 Adam? If he's got any sense, he knows it too  

No, seriously, they seem to make quite a good team. And good luck to them - but I think Dan carries the lion's share..... 


Yes, Adam.  He used to post here quite a lot.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53963
Date:

And we have our third doubles title of the day, with a little help from his Israeli playing partner:

Final:  Daniel Cukierman (ISR) & Joshua Paris CR 522 (243+279) defeated (4) Sriram Balaji & Ramkumar Ramanathan (IND/IND) CR 290 (95+195) by 4 & 4  biggrin 

Three seeded pairs downed on the way to the title!  wink



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 53148
Date:

Yay - way to go

Best wishes to all the Paris family (I'm pretty sure Adam was a decent football player - I used to see the name of Adam Paris in the Jewish Chronicle, which is often lying around in London, scoring goals and whatever, assume it was the same Adam, although not 100% sure, of course - played for Camden, I think).

And well done to Dan too

__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard