Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: British Tour 2023


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 21117
Date:
British Tour 2023


The British Tour moes to Frinton for w/c 19/06. It's a Grade 2 event, so lots of juniors on the lists

The top entries are:-
Women
Maindraw 1 Given Roach
Maindraw 2 Kate Mansfield
Maindraw 3 Allegra Korpanec Davies
Maindraw 4 Hephzibah Oluwadare

Men
Maindraw 1 Michael Shaw
Maindraw 2 Kyran Magimay
Maindraw 3 Freddie Ridout
Maindraw 4 Fabio Nestola

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 38351
Date:

the addict wrote:

The British Tour moes to Frinton for w/c 19/06. It's a Grade 2 event, so lots of juniors on the lists

The top entries are:-
Women
Maindraw 1 Given Roach
Maindraw 2 Kate Mansfield
Maindraw 3 Allegra Korpanec Davies
Maindraw 4 Hephzibah Oluwadare

Men
Maindraw 1 Michael Shaw
Maindraw 2 Kyran Magimay
Maindraw 3 Freddie Ridout
Maindraw 4 Fabio Nestola


 Im not sure how dates compare but would this suggest none of the above - or any other entries- will be in the wild card play off event? 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 21117
Date:

Well we may well find that some of the players will be in the wild-card play-offs and that won't be apparent until the draws are released. The tour website is pretty well maintained though and updates are usually made daily

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53632
Date:

Frinton QFs:

Girls:

Given Roach v Isabella Wong
Ava williamson v Maria Ustic
Ellie Blackford v Heidi Crncan
Kate Mansfield (USA) v Gabia Paskauskas

Dani Piani and Ruby Cooling lost in the L16. Hannah Read withdrew. (As did Mika and Hep, but that was to take part on Wimbly play-offs). Allegra K Davies (seeded 3) also lost.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53632
Date:

Frinton QFs:

Men

Mike Shaw v Freddie Ridout
Luca Pow v Kyran Magimay
Zach Stephens v Anthony Weingarten
Phoenix Weir v Charlie Robertson

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53632
Date:

Frinton SFs:

Men

Mike Shaw v Luca Pow
Zach Stephens v Charlie Robertson

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53632
Date:

Very good win by Gabia over Kate M (second seed)
Ava Williamson is just a qualifier too, but has done very well, and beat Maria Ustic


Frinton QFs:

Girls:

Given Roach v Ava Williamson
Ellie Blackford v Gabia Paskauskas


__________________


Social player

Status: Offline
Posts: 45
Date:

Ava Williamson has given a walkover so Given Roach is into the final

 

I hope its nothing serious 



-- Edited by Daisycat on Friday 23rd of June 2023 05:53:54 PM

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53632
Date:

Daisycat wrote:

Ava Williamson has given a walkover so Given Roach is into the final

 

I hope its nothing serious 



-- Edited by Daisycat on Friday 23rd of June 2023 05:53:54 PM


 And Given will play Gabia Paskauskas in the final 

With the men's also being a juniors event, namely Luca Pow v Charlie Robertson



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53632
Date:

Frinton

Big win for Gabia Paskauskas over Given Roach

And Luca Pow beat Charlie

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 21117
Date:


The British Tour moves to Felixstoes for w/c 26/06. It's a Grade 1 event this week.

The top entries are:-
Women
1 Ranah Stoiber
2 Given Roach
3 Kate Mansfield
4 Allegra Korpanec Davies
5 Kylie Bilchev
6 Katherine Barnes
7 Louie McLelland
8 Hephzibah Oluwadare

Men
1 Aleksandar Andic
2 Phoenix Weir
3 Zach Stephens
4 Freddie Ridout
5 Miles Groom
6 Oscar Wai
7 Benjamin Gusic-Wan
8 Tom Skinner



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 38351
Date:

the addict wrote:


The British Tour moves to Felixstoes for w/c 26/06. It's a Grade 1 event this week.

The top entries are:-
Women
1 Ranah Stoiber
2 Given Roach
3 Kate Mansfield
4 Allegra Korpanec Davies
5 Kylie Bilchev
6 Katherine Barnes
7 Louie McLelland
8 Hephzibah Oluwadare

Men
1 Aleksandar Andic
2 Phoenix Weir
3 Zach Stephens
4 Freddie Ridout
5 Miles Groom
6 Oscar Wai
7 Benjamin Gusic-Wan
8 Tom Skinner


 Alex Andic being top seed , presume as he has a world ranking, seems well 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 21117
Date:

Yes, Alek is 20, WR1628 and in on a wildcard. Played someITF's inthis country and hada go at qualifying in Monastir and Serbia recently.

__________________


Challenger qualifying

Status: Offline
Posts: 2109
Date:

Ranah's here on a WC too. There's some interesting R of 16 matches in the women's draw, although sometimes with these British Tour draws you'd be forgiven for thinking it as a junior girls competition.

I'll be interested to see how Mika S and Maria Ustic (who defeated 7th seed Louise Mclelland yesterday) turns out. They've played each other twice before, in 12U in 2019 and 16U in 2021 with Mika winning both in a tight MTB 10-8 and 12-10 respectively. I'll also be interested in how the younger Paskauskas and Ruby turns out.

__________________


Challenger qualifying

Status: Offline
Posts: 2109
Date:

Forgot to say, also good to see Kylie B back on these shores.

__________________
«First  <  14 5 6 7 815  >  Last»  | Page of 15  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard