Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: How many British main draw wins will there be at the US Open 2022
How many main draw wins will Brits get in NYC? [23 vote(s)]

1-5
0.0%
6-7
0.0%
8-9
0.0%
10-11
0.0%
12-13
0.0%
14-15
4.3%
16-17
4.3%
18-19
8.7%
20-21
21.7%
22-23
8.7%
24-25
13.0%
26-27
17.4%
28-29
8.7%
30-31
8.7%
32-33
4.3%
34-35
0.0%
36-37
0.0%
38-39
0.0%
40-41
0.0%
42 or more
0.0%


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 35580
Date:
How many British main draw wins will there be at the US Open 2022


15 - Lloyd R2 win

__________________
Jan


Hall of fame

Status: Offline
Posts: 7620
Date:

Excellent! Almost half way to my prediction!!

__________________


Intermediate Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 302
Date:

Jan wrote:

Excellent! Almost half way to my prediction!!


 16, Neal in mixed (rd 1).



__________________


Intermediate Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 302
Date:

miriam abc wrote:
miriam abc wrote:

Keeping track of the 1st round losses, Kyle, Jonny,  Alicia and Olivia,  Emma.


 Also Harriet doubles and Jamie mixed doubles.


 Jamie out of MD now



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 35580
Date:

miriam abc wrote:
Jan wrote:

Excellent! Almost half way to my prediction!!


 16, Neal in mixed (rd 1).


 And our bottom predictor falls by the wayside 



__________________


Intermediate Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 302
Date:

miriam abc wrote:
miriam abc wrote:
miriam abc wrote:

Keeping track of the 1st round losses, Kyle, Jonny,  Alicia and Olivia,  Emma.


 Also Harriet doubles and Jamie mixed doubles.


 Jamie out of MD now, Andy lost.


 



__________________


Intermediate Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 302
Date:

miriam abc wrote:
miriam abc wrote:
miriam abc wrote:
miriam abc wrote:

Keeping track of the 1st round losses, Kyle, Jonny,  Alicia and Olivia,  Emma.


 Also Harriet doubles and Jamie mixed doubles.


 Jamie out of MD now, Andy lost.


 Jack  sadly retired.


 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 35580
Date:

miriam abc wrote:
Jan wrote:

Excellent! Almost half way to my prediction!!


 16, Neal in mixed (rd 1).


 interesting to see how this develops - the latter stages can often see it tumble quickly 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 52347
Date:

Yep, I'm sitting at 20-21 but didn't commit to one number or the other so it doesn't really count - am really hoping we blast that through that though.....but it could easily be.....as you say, it can sometimes drop off a cliff at the end.....

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 39425
Date:

Don't you folk be worrying yourselves, we will indeed blast past 20 to 21.

I am not sure how often it really particularly tumbles after a decent start. The doubles tends to keep it going in the second week.



-- Edited by indiana on Saturday 3rd of September 2022 09:29:12 PM

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 20074
Date:

I've just looked at the draws to see how many more potential wins we could get if everyone wins all possible matches and take all three titles available.

Only a quick estimate, but I make it 8 singles, 10 doubles and 4 mixed, so 22 in total making the maximum 38 wins. Plenty of tough matches ahead, so in reality it'll probably end up around 30 at best.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 35580
Date:

the addict wrote:

I've just looked at the draws to see how many more potential wins we could get if everyone wins all possible matches and take all three titles available.

Only a quick estimate, but I make it 8 singles, 10 doubles and 4 mixed, so 22 in total making the maximum 38 wins. Plenty of tough matches ahead, so in reality it'll probably end up around 30 at best.


 And hopefully we will do - my point was, if Cam and Dan lose tonight, thats quite a few possible wins that fall away and the possible total drops quickly ! Fingers crossed ! 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 20074
Date:

Cam marching on - 17

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 39425
Date:

Neal into the L16 of the men's doubles - 18

__________________


Intermediate Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 302
Date:

miriam abc wrote:
miriam abc wrote:
miriam abc wrote:
miriam abc wrote:
miriam abc wrote:

Keeping track of the 1st round losses, Kyle, Jonny,  Alicia and Olivia,  Emma.


 Also Harriet doubles and Jamie mixed doubles.


 Jamie out of MD now, Andy lost.


 Jack  sadly retired.


 


 Dan out to Cilic.



__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard