Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Week 31 - ITF M25 - Champaign, IL, USA (hard)


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 43943
Date:
Week 31 - ITF M25 - Champaign, IL, USA (hard)


Now, Jaimee can be highly unpredictable - but he's a very good player - as you say, paulisi - that's a SUPER result - really pleased

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 42060
Date:

For the record:

QF:  (6) Johannus Monday WR 763 defeated (2) Jaimee Floyd Angele (FRA) WR 517 by 3 & 3  biggrin



__________________
Nix


Pro player

Status: Offline
Posts: 1045
Date:

Stircrazy wrote:

For the record:

QF:  (6) Johannus Monday WR 763 defeated (2) Jaimee Floyd Angele (FRA) WR 517 by 3 & 3  biggrin


 Excellent win. Very encouraging for him. It should take him into the WR top 700. 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 42060
Date:

SF:  (4) Makoto Ochi (JPN) WR 835 (CH = 343 in April 2019) vs (6) Johannus Monday WR 763



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 42060
Date:

SF:  (6) Johannus Monday WR 763 defeated (4) Makoto Ochi (JPN) WR 835 by 3 & 4  smile



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 42060
Date:

Final:  (1) Ezekiel Clark (USA) WR 516 (= CH) vs (6) Johannus Monday WR 763



__________________


Lower Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 170
Date:

This guy Monday seems to be a new little star of British Tennis the last few weeks.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 43943
Date:

Rich2310 wrote:

This guy Monday seems to be a new little star of British Tennis the last few weeks.


 Make Jon's day and go and nominate him for Player of the Month smile



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 22456
Date:

Coup Droit wrote:
Rich2310 wrote:

This guy Monday seems to be a new little star of British Tennis the last few weeks.


 Make Jon's day and go and nominate him for Player of the Month smile


 biggrin Link in case its needed 

 

https://britishtennis.activeboard.com/t68658657/2022-august-player-of-the-month-nominations-thread/



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 17477
Date:

Who's got that Monday feeling.

A win in the final will have him well inside the Top 600. Another week like this and ..........

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 36494
Date:

Bob in Spain wrote:

Who's got that Monday feeling.

A win in the final will have him well inside the Top 600. Another week like this and ..........


 Yes, and he would pass a heap of British players with 30 odd points to be provisionally GB #18 on 46 points. And another similar title week would indeed take him to 71 points and ... 



__________________


Lower Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 170
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
Coup Droit wrote:
Rich2310 wrote:

This guy Monday seems to be a new little star of British Tennis the last few weeks.


 Make Jon's day and go and nominate him for Player of the Month smile


 biggrin Link in case its needed 

 

https://britishtennis.activeboard.com/t68658657/2022-august-player-of-the-month-nominations-thread/


 Duly noted. Think I will. #teamjomo



__________________
Nix


Pro player

Status: Offline
Posts: 1045
Date:

Bob in Spain wrote:

Who's got that Monday feeling.

A win in the final will have him well inside the Top 600. Another week like this and ..........


 He's got a chance. He beat Clark recently, at Waco. On the other hand Clark is on a CH atm. 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 22456
Date:

A title for Jo would take him inside the top 600, is it 20 or 25 points for an M25 title? 25 points would make it around 570. Hes suddenly on Bobs top 500 radar.

edit - sorry, just read Bobs note above saying the same thing. 



-- Edited by JonH comes home on Saturday 6th of August 2022 09:17:58 PM

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 22456
Date:

Nix wrote:
Bob in Spain wrote:

Who's got that Monday feeling.

A win in the final will have him well inside the Top 600. Another week like this and ..........


 He's got a chance. He beat Clark recently, at Waco. On the other hand Clark is on a CH atm. 


 It was v tight last time, just a month ago in 2 tie breaks. Could go either way. 



__________________
«First  <  1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard