Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Entries Week 7 - 14/02/22


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 39738
Date:
RE: Entries Week 7 - 14/02/22


LordBrownof wrote:

Why would Eden go to Mexico for the same level tournament as Glasgow?


 The Mexican WTA 250s later in the month. Maybe she thinks she has a chance of at least doubles play. Must be some reason(s) anyway.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 17210
Date:

Is she still with Liam Broady? He is that side of the world...

__________________


Grand Slam Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 4586
Date:

Are Liam and Eden an item?

__________________


Futures level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2075
Date:

indiana wrote:

LordBrownof wrote:

Why would Eden go to Mexico for the same level tournament as Glasgow?


 The Mexican WTA 250s later in the month. Maybe she thinks she has a chance of at least doubles play. Must be some reason(s) anyway.




She is in Guadalajara doubles (as is Tara)

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 39738
Date:

Lambda wrote:
indiana wrote:

 

LordBrownof wrote:

Why would Eden go to Mexico for the same level tournament as Glasgow?


 The Mexican WTA 250s later in the month. Maybe she thinks she has a chance of at least doubles play. Must be some reason(s) anyway.



 

She is in Guadalajara doubles (as is Tara)


 So much for suggestions / hopes that Eden might be priorising singles over doubles 

Or indeed Tara.



__________________


Club Coach

Status: Offline
Posts: 616
Date:

Jaggy1876 wrote:

Are Liam and Eden an item?


 Yes they are.  Not overly in your face with it but she bought him a cake after he won his first challenger last year and they post on each others instagram fairly frequently and it is clear from the comments they are together.



__________________


ATP level

Status: Online
Posts: 3295
Date:

Forgot about Eden and Liam. I asked the question during Wimbledon as she watched his matches

__________________


Futures level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2075
Date:

Eliz, Alice G and Lauryn John-Baptiste (who had made it into qualifying) are all withdrawals from Glasgow. Jasmine Conway, Danielle Daley, Armani Banks, Nadia Rawson, Lauren Bishop and Francesca Davis are all into qualifying.

-- Edited by Lambda on Friday 11th of February 2022 10:16:17 PM

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53264
Date:

Got to be a good chance that Matt Rankin gets a MD wildcard into Galsgow next week.

Our top junior in boys.

Scottish.

Couldn't play the jan events because he was down in Oz.

I'm expecting him in the MD (most definitely a wildcard into the qualis, if not)

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 10074
Date:

Glasgow W25 Q draw out. Anna B is in quals, so no MDWC there. No Freya though, so presumably a MDWC there, perhaps Ranah as well. Mimi and Talia other possibilities.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 37544
Date:

Coup Droit wrote:

Got to be a good chance that Matt Rankin gets a MD wildcard into Galsgow next week.

Our top junior in boys.

Scottish.

Couldn't play the jan events because he was down in Oz.

I'm expecting him in the MD (most definitely a wildcard into the qualis, if not)


 Mens qualies draw is out, Matt has a QWC. As does Oliver Tarvet, Roan Jones and Louis Bowden 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53264
Date:

And Pat Brady, I think.
A decent batch. All quite similar. The whole cohort really

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 37544
Date:

Jay has a qualifier in his opener in week 7 Bangalore, followed by top seed in the last 16. In Forli 4, Jack has Basic followed by top seeded Halys in the last 16, possibly.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 37544
Date:

I think Jan C has pulled out of the German M15 this week, he appears in the withdrawals list at least.

__________________


Satellite level

Status: Offline
Posts: 1218
Date:

Reported on Tennis Forum that Katie Boulter has pulled out of the German $60k.



__________________
«First  <  1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard