Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Entries Week 48 - w.c 30/11/20


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 12665
Date:
Entries Week 48 - w.c 30/11/20


Graziella withdrew yestersay, so no women in action this week.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 14463
Date:

the addict wrote:

Graziella withdrew yestersay, so no women in action this week.


 Oh dear, not a good showing. 



__________________


Futures level

Status: Offline
Posts: 1974
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:

Looking at the list, next week we should have at this late stage:

Mens

Cairo - Louis Allen (qualies)
Santa Domingo - David Fox and Charles Broom (qualies)
Madrid - Max Basing and Patrick Foley (qualies)
Monastir - Oscar Weightman and Jack Gibbens (qualies)
Antalya - Felix Gill (MD) and Dan Cox and Giacomo Revelli (qualies)

Womens

Antalya - as per TA above, Graziella Barrett (qualies)

Lets hope one or two battle through to join Felix Gill in a main draw, otherwise it could be a very quiet week!


 Cairo - No brits in qualies

Madrid - Basing, Foley & Modica in qualies

Monastir - Weightman in Qualies 

Cant see anyone else in Mens qualies. I see Dan Cox Tweeted he was still in Tenerife this evening.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 14463
Date:

Madadman wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:

Looking at the list, next week we should have at this late stage:

Mens

Cairo - Louis Allen (qualies)
Santa Domingo - David Fox and Charles Broom (qualies)
Madrid - Max Basing and Patrick Foley (qualies)
Monastir - Oscar Weightman and Jack Gibbens (qualies)
Antalya - Felix Gill (MD) and Dan Cox and Giacomo Revelli (qualies)

Womens

Antalya - as per TA above, Graziella Barrett (qualies)

Lets hope one or two battle through to join Felix Gill in a main draw, otherwise it could be a very quiet week!


 Cairo - No brits in qualies

Madrid - Basing, Foley & Modica in qualies

Monastir - Weightman in Qualies 

Cant see anyone else in Mens qualies. I see Dan Cox Tweeted he was still in Tenerife this evening.


 Fox and Broom are 5th and 7th seeds in Santa Domingo qualies, adjacent in draw but separate sections.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 14463
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
Madadman wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:

Looking at the list, next week we should have at this late stage:

Mens

Cairo - Louis Allen (qualies)
Santa Domingo - David Fox and Charles Broom (qualies)
Madrid - Max Basing and Patrick Foley (qualies)
Monastir - Oscar Weightman and Jack Gibbens (qualies)
Antalya - Felix Gill (MD) and Dan Cox and Giacomo Revelli (qualies)

Womens

Antalya - as per TA above, Graziella Barrett (qualies)

Lets hope one or two battle through to join Felix Gill in a main draw, otherwise it could be a very quiet week!


 Cairo - No brits in qualies

Madrid - Basing, Foley & Modica in qualies

Monastir - Weightman in Qualies 

Cant see anyone else in Mens qualies. I see Dan Cox Tweeted he was still in Tenerife this evening.


 Fox and Broom are 5th and 7th seeds in Santa Domingo qualies, adjacent in draw but separate sections.


 Hopefully Felix in main draw?



__________________


Futures level

Status: Offline
Posts: 1974
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
Madadman wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:

Looking at the list, next week we should have at this late stage:

Mens

Cairo - Louis Allen (qualies)
Santa Domingo - David Fox and Charles Broom (qualies)
Madrid - Max Basing and Patrick Foley (qualies)
Monastir - Oscar Weightman and Jack Gibbens (qualies)
Antalya - Felix Gill (MD) and Dan Cox and Giacomo Revelli (qualies)

Womens

Antalya - as per TA above, Graziella Barrett (qualies)

Lets hope one or two battle through to join Felix Gill in a main draw, otherwise it could be a very quiet week!


 Cairo - No brits in qualies

Madrid - Basing, Foley & Modica in qualies

Monastir - Weightman in Qualies 

Cant see anyone else in Mens qualies. I see Dan Cox Tweeted he was still in Tenerife this evening.


 Fox and Broom are 5th and 7th seeds in Santa Domingo qualies, adjacent in draw but separate sections.


 Yes I didnt look at that as I assumed it wouldnt be out at that point. Although might have been. Thought they would be GMT -5 but appears to be only 4 behind.



__________________


Strong Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 446
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
the addict wrote:

Graziella withdrew yesterday, so no women in action this week.


 Oh dear, not a good showing. 


 Most seem to be in preseason training at Roehampton.



__________________
«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard