Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Entries Week 34 - 24/08/20


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 12665
Date:
Entries Week 34 - 24/08/20


Update - the full list of Brits, must be a coach trip !

M25 Poznan, Poland

Q3 Aidan McHugh
Q26 George Davies ITF1794
Q35 Louis Allen ITF2718
Q38 Robert Leck UNR
Q39 Stefan Cooper UNR
Q41 Giacomo Revelli UNR

A1 Oscar Weightman UNR
A29 John Horoz Garner UNR
A34 Ahmed Isik UNR
A37 Daniel Webb UNR

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 14463
Date:

the addict wrote:

Update - the full list of Brits, must be a coach trip !

M25 Poznan, Poland

Q3 Aidan McHugh
Q26 George Davies ITF1794
Q35 Louis Allen ITF2718
Q38 Robert Leck UNR
Q39 Stefan Cooper UNR
Q41 Giacomo Revelli UNR

A1 Oscar Weightman UNR
A29 John Horoz Garner UNR
A34 Ahmed Isik UNR
A37 Daniel Webb UNR


 realistically how many of them will get in though? How far would it typically go down? 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 12665
Date:

Maybe a two or three more very late withdrawals, so Oscar might get in. Even if the others turn up and sign in, I'm sure they'll be too far down the list. There are 12 Polish players in the top half of the alts list, so even after 7 QWC's there could be others who will get in first.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 14463
Date:

Younnes El Aynaoui is playing M25 Poznan qualies...ex wr 14. Aged 49 now!

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 12665
Date:

the addict wrote:

Maybe a two or three more very late withdrawals, so Oscar might get in. Even if the others turn up and sign in, I'm sure they'll be too far down the list. There are 12 Polish players in the top half of the alts list, so even after 7 QWC's there could be others who will get in first.


 Oscar made the draw, none of the others though



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 14463
Date:

the addict wrote:
the addict wrote:

Maybe a two or three more very late withdrawals, so Oscar might get in. Even if the others turn up and sign in, I'm sure they'll be too far down the list. There are 12 Polish players in the top half of the alts list, so even after 7 QWC's there could be others who will get in first.


 Oscar made the draw, none of the others though


 I saw George Davies and Louis Allen in qualies draw also. Does that mean Leck, Cooper and Revelli didnt make it? 

 

And is Aidan McHugh into the main draw? 

 

How does it work, is A1 higher than q38, or did a load just withdraw ? 



__________________


Futures qualifying

Status: Offline
Posts: 1779
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:

Younnes El Aynaoui is playing M25 Poznan qualies...ex wr 14. Aged 49 now!


 :O :O



__________________


Futures level

Status: Online
Posts: 1883
Date:

They were on the qualifying list as accepted but not in the draw so it looks as though they withdrew as Oscar Weightman was No.1 on the alternates and is now in



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 12665
Date:

Yes, looks like they didn't turn up. Aidan should be in the main draw - the top 6 on the qualifying acceptance list are all missing, and there appear to be 9 spots available in the main draw including 4 WC's and 2 SE's so must have been a couple of no-shows there as well.

__________________
«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard