Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Entries Week 9 - 02/03/20


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 34225
Date:
RE: Entries Week 9 - 02/03/20


the addict wrote:

Beth and Eden are in Lyon so must be playing doubles there (WC ?)


I hope that they do play doubles, unlike when they pitched up in Dubai recently. 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 12726
Date:

indiana wrote:
the addict wrote:

Beth and Eden are in Lyon so must be playing doubles there (WC ?)


I hope that they do play doubles, unlike when they pitched up in Dubai recently. 


 Well they are either playing doubles or are there as spectators, because the first round of qualfying took place today.

(Last QDA was Bjorkland WR317)



__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 7056
Date:

The whole British contingent has now withdrawn from the South African W25 so they have obviously not travelled.

This means that the only women's ITF tournaments with British participants this week are the W25 in Las Vegas, and the Tunisian W15, where our participation could be very brief.

__________________


Futures qualifying

Status: Offline
Posts: 1778
Date:

Amil Dodds in qualies in Turkey playing today. Billy Harris is top seed in qualies along with Romay in Faro, again both playing today. 



-- Edited by Miriambee on Sunday 1st of March 2020 08:50:31 AM

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 10455
Date:

Beth and Eden have already made the draw in the advanced entry list. So had Emily and Naomi but they withdrew (Naomi not ready?).

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 12726
Date:

Michael D wrote:

The whole British contingent has now withdrawn from the South African W25 so they have obviously not travelled.

This means that the only women's ITF tournaments with British participants this week are the W25 in Las Vegas, and the Tunisian W15, where our participation could be very brief.


 Not sure where you got that from Michael, but the draw is out, and all three of them are in it !



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 12726
Date:

wolf wrote:

Beth and Eden have already made the draw in the advanced entry list. So had Emily and Naomi but they withdrew (Naomi not ready?).


 Naomi isn't ready yet - and Emily W-S has stayed in the US



__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 7056
Date:

the addict wrote:
Michael D wrote:

The whole British contingent has now withdrawn from the South African W25 so they have obviously not travelled.

This means that the only women's ITF tournaments with British participants this week are the W25 in Las Vegas, and the Tunisian W15, where our participation could be very brief.


 Not sure where you got that from Michael, but the draw is out, and all three of them are in it !


Yes and they're back in the acceptance list too, but when I looked on Sunday they weren't there!!!

I checked it again and checked the following week, when they are still there... Anyway, it's certainly a long trip for Sam after playing on Saturday...   



__________________


Futures level

Status: Offline
Posts: 1906
Date:

But no jet lag so not too bad

__________________
«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard