Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Which British man will win the most 2019 ATP Tour level main draw matches post US Open
Which mens player will get the most 2019 ATP Tour main draw wins after the US open [16 vote(s)]

Andy Murray
56.3%
Cam Norrie
0.0%
Dan Evans
37.5%
Kyle Edmund
6.3%
Someone else?
0.0%


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2589
Date:
Which British man will win the most 2019 ATP Tour level main draw matches post US Open


So we have had two weeks post US Open and the Brits so far have won: Andy, Cam, Dan 1 win each, Kyle no wins. 

 

With Beijing and Tokyo (Andy and Kyle in the main draw, Cam and Dan in qualies at Beijing), then Shanghai (again Andy and Kyle main draw, Dan and Cam both in qualies), Antwerp (Andy and Cam), Stockholm (Dan), Vienna (Kyle), Basle (Dan), Paris (just Kyle at this stage, Dan is an alternate and maybe Cam will try qualies and Andy maybe a wild card), which player do folks think will get the most main draw wins over this period. 

 

The 1 win each for Andy, Dan, and Cam count.



-- Edited by JonH comes home on Saturday 28th of September 2019 07:49:52 AM



-- Edited by indiana on Sunday 6th of October 2019 11:33:04 PM

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 30667
Date:
Which British man will win the most ATP Tour level main draw matches post US Open


Either Andy or Dan. After much hmming I opted for Dan. So probably be Kyle or Cam.

__________________


Top national player

Status: Offline
Posts: 3442
Date:

Given Andy's result this week - it's got to be him if he can keep on going - good luck biggrin



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 14897
Date:

I went for Kyle, although perhaps more in hope than expectation. Just hoping Kyle can turn on the style at the back end of the year.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 33029
Date:

Does this mean for 2019? i.e. not "which British man will win the most ATP Tour level main draw matches post US Open" ever?

__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2589
Date:
RE: Which British man will win the most 2019 ATP Tour level main draw matches post US Open


Coup Droit wrote:

Does this mean for 2019? i.e. not "which British man will win the most ATP Tour level main draw matches post US Open" ever?


 Really ?!  

 

Title changed 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 33029
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
Coup Droit wrote:

Does this mean for 2019? i.e. not "which British man will win the most ATP Tour level main draw matches post US Open" ever?


 Really ?!  

 

Title changed 


 Cheers - just checking smile

Will now vote....... when I've picked a name out of a hat - absolutely no idea.....

Add: went for Andy coz he'll be the most 'fresh' (ridiculous reasoning). AND because he needs to get some wins to get up on my predictions list, so I'm doubling up, really, rather than hedging my bets, all or nothing. 



-- Edited by Coup Droit on Saturday 28th of September 2019 08:08:39 AM

__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2589
Date:

Coup Droit wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
Coup Droit wrote:

Does this mean for 2019? i.e. not "which British man will win the most ATP Tour level main draw matches post US Open" ever?


 Really ?!  

 

Title changed 


 Cheers - just checking smile

Will now vote....... when I've picked a name out of a hat - absolutely no idea.....


 It is a bit of a lottery, I went for Dan and seeing Andy's draw today makes me think he looks less likely 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 33029
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
Coup Droit wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
Coup Droit wrote:

Does this mean for 2019? i.e. not "which British man will win the most ATP Tour level main draw matches post US Open" ever?


 Really ?!  

 

Title changed 


 Cheers - just checking smile

Will now vote....... when I've picked a name out of a hat - absolutely no idea.....


 It is a bit of a lottery, I went for Dan and seeing Andy's draw today makes me think he looks less likely 


 That sounds a smart move. I haven't even looked at Andy's draw.....

Add: oops, yep, would have been a good move to do that BEFORE voting....... but, hey ho, too late now....Go, Andy !



-- Edited by Coup Droit on Saturday 28th of September 2019 08:13:46 AM

__________________


Club Coach

Status: Offline
Posts: 587
Date:

I just voted for Dan. Heart said Andy but he just doesn't seem to have got to the necessary level of fitness yet.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 30667
Date:

SuperT wrote:

I just voted for Dan. Heart said Andy but he just doesn't seem to have got to the necessary level of fitness yet.


Though I do think Andy has made really significant fitness progress from when we last saw him before this week. Held up pretty well in two long competitive matches.

I am sure plenty more to do, and now working on his match finess. But encouraging. 



__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2589
Date:

So dan and cam make it a full house of 4 in beijing main draw this week. Should be a good week of tennis

__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2589
Date:

Table entering week 3 is

=1 - Dan Evans, Andy Murray, Cam Norrie - 1 win

Kyle no wins

__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2589
Date:

Kyle not getting on board this week at least

__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2589
Date:

Dan and Cam both move to two wins each in this Brits Race.

__________________
1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard