Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Entries Week 46 - 12/11/18


All-time great

Status: Online
Posts: 5642
Date:
Entries Week 46 - 12/11/18


Doubles groups for O2 are out and Peya seems to be playing , in Jamie's group

Doubles Group Knowles/Nestor
[1] Oliver Marach (AUT) / Mate Pavic (CRO)
[3] Lukasz Kubot (POL) / Marcelo Melo (BRA)
[5] Mike Bryan (USA) / Jack Sock (USA)
[8] Pierre-Hugues Herbert (FRA) / Nicolas Mahut (FRA)

Doubles Group Llodra/Santoro
[2] Juan Sebastian Cabal (COL) / Robert Farah (COL)
[4] Jamie Murray (GBR) / Bruno Soares (BRA)
[6] Raven Klaasen (RSA) / Michael Venus (NZL)
[7] Nikola Mektic (CRO) / Alexander Peya (AUT)

 

Instinct is that Group Llroda/Santoro is slightly more favourable for Jamie and Bruno



-- Edited by JonH on Tuesday 6th of November 2018 03:14:29 PM

__________________
JonH


Pro player

Status: Online
Posts: 1187
Date:

Naomi has moved into Houston main draw

__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6465
Date:

Katie Swan appears to have travelled home, so I presume she won't be playing in Taipei

__________________


Grand Slam Champion

Status: Online
Posts: 4989
Date:

Yep, the usual 2018 ending spiel on Instagram, so that'll be her season done.

Her Chinese trip ended with wins over 966, 560, 645, 466, 282, 355 and defeats against 162, 215 and 83.

__________________


Pro player

Status: Offline
Posts: 1073
Date:

Liam has tweeted about Indian food in India. So wouldnt be surprised to see him sign into Bangalore rather than Kobe.

__________________


All-time great

Status: Online
Posts: 5642
Date:

I see Cam has withdrawn from Houston draw

www.tennisteen.it/entry-list/23207-atp-entry-list-12-18-novembre-2018.html



__________________
JonH


Grand Slam Champion

Status: Online
Posts: 4989
Date:

Slim pickings now.

__________________


Lower Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 215
Date:

Liam is in India

__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6745
Date:

Glasspool has made main draw in Champaign

__________________


Social player

Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Date:

Has Draper made main draw in Champaign as well? As looking at the qualifying draw the top seed is lower ranked than Draper at 478.

__________________


Masters Series Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 3600
Date:

M_Turner04 wrote:

Has Draper made main draw in Champaign as well? As looking at the qualifying draw the top seed is lower ranked than Draper at 478.


 I just looked that up, it certainly looks like it. I'm not sure whether I think that's good or bad though given his last outing. I think he could do with a few games to get him back into the groove.



__________________

Face your fears........Live your dreams!



Strong Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 437
Date:

Helen40 wrote:
M_Turner04 wrote:

Has Draper made main draw in Champaign as well? As looking at the qualifying draw the top seed is lower ranked than Draper at 478.


 I just looked that up, it certainly looks like it. I'm not sure whether I think that's good or bad though given his last outing. I think he could do with a few games to get him back into the groove.


 Given the lack of ranking points at Challenger qualifying I think think it's always best avoided if possible!



__________________


All-time great

Status: Online
Posts: 5642
Date:

Are we sure he is in? The list on entry list goes down to 473, with glasspool showing as in as reported above. But jacks name isn't mentioned. He may not have been high enough at the time of entries and thus may have decided to give the qualies a miss and not play at all.

__________________
JonH


Masters Series Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 3600
Date:

JonH wrote:

Are we sure he is in? The list on entry list goes down to 473, with glasspool showing as in as reported above. But jacks name isn't mentioned. He may not have been high enough at the time of entries and thus may have decided to give the qualies a miss and not play at all.


 It was on the tournament website at about WR 426



__________________

Face your fears........Live your dreams!



All-time great

Status: Online
Posts: 5642
Date:

Sadly jack isn't in the draw.

__________________
JonH
«First  <  1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard