Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Links to Internet streams


Admin:Moderator + Tennis Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 12091
Date:
Links to Internet streams


http://mypremium.tv/ - for Sky and Eurosport coverage

 

Does anybody think this should be moved to General Tennis, or copied into the Andy Murray and Mens sections?



-- Edited by Madeline on Tuesday 18th of September 2012 09:42:48 PM

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 18044
Date:

I've noticed that when matches are streamed there are often people looking for links, so thought it would be useful to sticky some key links for easy reference. Please add other links which may be useful for others 

http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html

http://www.atdhe24.net/Sports/Tennis.html

http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-4.html

http://www.bet365.com/extra/en/streaming/live-sport/

LTA challengers

http://www.lta.org.uk/fans-major-events/AEGON-GB-Pro-Series/Watch-LIVE/ 



__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2478
Date:

http://www.oleoletv.to/

http://www.stopstream.tv/4/



__________________


Futures level

Status: Offline
Posts: 1965
Date:

also www.atdhe1.net

and http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 39425
Date:

Madeline wrote:

http://mypremium.tv/ - for Sky and Eurosport coverage

 

Does anybody think this should be moved to General Tennis, or copied into the Andy Murray and Mens sections?



-- Edited by Madeline on Tuesday 18th of September 2012 09:42:48 PM


 

Yes   smile 

A sticky in General Tennis ?



__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6842
Date:

Has anyone else noticed that there are no tennis streams scheduled on Bet 365 and Livescorehunter is showing all tennis links as unavailable ?

 



-- Edited by Julia Carrot on Sunday 24th of May 2015 05:36:32 PM

__________________
Jan


Hall of fame

Status: Offline
Posts: 7620
Date:

Sadly, yes, for a while now.

__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6842
Date:

Miraculously, streams are available again on livescorehunter

__________________
Jan


Hall of fame

Status: Offline
Posts: 7620
Date:

thanks!

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Date:

Thanks @Madeline for your links. Really works!

I found very useful link if you need just check live results 777score.com/tennis  



__________________
ALex Bolt


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 20074
Date:

Can't remember who posted this, but it seems to work very well. I used it for Charleston

https://en14.sportplus.live/tennis/



__________________


Intermediate Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 302
Date:

the addict wrote:

Can't remember who posted this, but it seems to work very well. I used it for Charleston

https://en14.sportplus.live/tennis/


 It was me. Just watching final at IW on sky showcase, free and no registration. Tennis till 11.30pm tonight.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 20074
Date:

miriam abc wrote:
the addict wrote:

Can't remember who posted this, but it seems to work very well. I used it for Charleston

https://en14.sportplus.live/tennis/


 It was me. Just watching final at IW on sky showcase, free and no registration. Tennis till 11.30pm tonight.


 Thanks again - a great find.



__________________


Social player

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date:

Tennis Championship Finals | BUCS Big Wednesday 2024


www.youtube.com/watch

__________________
Anna Mc
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard