Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Dan Evans


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 15114
Date:
Dan Evans


It appears that Dan is on the list for Barcelona this year.

www.barcelonaopenbancsabadell.com/es/jugadores

No sign of Kyle or Cam.

__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 7047
Date:

Odds are that the event will be cancelled at this point in time. If it goes ahead it will likely be behind closed doors.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 15114
Date:

Michael D wrote:

Odds are that the event will be cancelled at this point in time. If it goes ahead it will likely be behind closed doors.


I'm not looking to buy tickets.  That's for sure.



__________________


Lower Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 104
Date:

cry Oh dear, I did buy tickets cry



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 15114
Date:

Tennpar wrote:

cry Oh dear, I did buy tickets cry


Don't panic yet.  There is still a chance you may get in.



__________________


Grand Slam Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 4973
Date:



Sigh of intent from Dan

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-8298201/Dan-Evans-ready-turn-Tim-Henmans-former-coach-bid-optimum-shape.html

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 34729
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:

Sigh of intent from Dan

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-8298201/Dan-Evans-ready-turn-Tim-Henmans-former-coach-bid-optimum-shape.html


Excellent news. 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 31117
Date:

Sounds good re this year's race #11.



__________________


Futures qualifying

Status: Offline
Posts: 1534
Date:

Anyone just listened to the interview with Dan on Radio 5 Live? Didn't know his mum (a nurse) had had coronavirus, glad she seems to be on the mend.

Had to laugh when I heard he's not the best cook!

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 15114
Date:

It's also Dan's 30th birthday today.

So come on fellow Tennis nerds. How well do you know him really ?

twitter.com/the_LTA/status/1264179273507766272

__________________


Grand Slam Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 4973
Date:

Priesty wrote:

Anyone just listened to the interview with Dan on Radio 5 Live? Didn't know his mum (a nurse) had had coronavirus, glad she seems to be on the mend.

Had to laugh when I heard he's not the best cook!


 I had heard it was on steve Crossman show but missed it! Anything of tennis interest?



__________________


Hall of fame

Status: Offline
Posts: 8428
Date:

Bob in Spain wrote:

It's also Dan's 30th birthday today.

So come on fellow Tennis nerds. How well do you know him really ?

twitter.com/the_LTA/status/1264179273507766272


 I also got 7/10 Bob, but got different ones wrong from you.



__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 5950
Date:

Thanks for the 'head up' on Dan's interview folks. Just listened. So nice to hear him. Sounds in a good place. www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p08f0v7n Last 15mins on recording.

__________________


Futures qualifying

Status: Offline
Posts: 1534
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
Priesty wrote:

Anyone just listened to the interview with Dan on Radio 5 Live? Didn't know his mum (a nurse) had had coronavirus, glad she seems to be on the mend.

Had to laugh when I heard he's not the best cook!


 I had heard it was on steve Crossman show but missed it! Anything of tennis interest?


 He talked about how players have kept in touch via WhatsApp and how some (citing Liam Broady as an example) are more competitive about what they are able to do in training at the moment than they are on the court. Also about the shock to the system the hands have to endure when picking up a racquet for the first time in ages - blisters, cracked and splitting skin, how he would love tennis to have restarted by the end of the year, how weird yet somehow iconic a crowdless US Open final on Arthur Ashe stadium would be.  And, in spite of his and Jamie Murray's differences, he hopes he can arrange a Brits only event some time in the not too distant future.



__________________


Futures qualifying

Status: Offline
Posts: 1534
Date:

Julia Carrot wrote:

Thanks for the 'head up' on Dan's interview folks. Just listened. So nice to hear him. Sounds in a good place. www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p08f0v7n Last 15mins on recording.


 Err....."folks".....?? wink



__________________
« First  <  Page 50  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard