Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Week 11 - ITF W40 - Anapoima, Colombia Clay


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 17825
Date:
Week 11 - ITF W40 - Anapoima, Colombia Clay


Q1: APPLETON, Emily (GBR) (9) 470 =CH v SAMUDIO, Antonia (COL) 1030 (CH=853 2022) 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 17825
Date:

Emily won 1 & 1

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 17825
Date:

Q1: APPLETON, Emily (GBR) (9) 470 def SAMUDIO, Antonia (COL) 1030 6-1 6-1

Q2: APPLETON, Emily (GBR) (9) 470 =CH v STRAKHOVA, Valeriya (UKR) (3) 358 (CH=231 2016)

__________________
DF


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 10807
Date:

Peter too wrote:

Q1: APPLETON, Emily (GBR) (9) 470 def SAMUDIO, Antonia (COL) 1030 6-1 6-1

Q2: APPLETON, Emily (GBR) (9) 470 =CH v STRAKHOVA, Valeriya (UKR) (3) 358 (CH=231 2016)


 Emily is in a third set tiebreak



__________________


Grand Slam Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 4585
Date:

Emily lost the tie break. Had 2 match points at 40-15 6-5 up and again another in the tie break. That will be a sore one.

__________________
DF


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 10807
Date:

She lost 3-6 6-4 6-7(8)

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 52394
Date:

Emily so nearly had that match ::((

real shame.....

Fran Jones is in the main draw

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 17825
Date:

R1: JONES, Francesca (GBR) UNR (CH=149 2022) v AMBROSIO, Silvia (GER) Q 440 (CH=425 2022)

There was a LL slot but Emily didn't get it.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 20130
Date:

Doubles

L16:- Melanie Klaffner (AUT) / Sinja Kraus (AUT) CR830 (422+408) v Emily Appleton (GBR) / Isabelle Haverlag (NED) CR341 (182+159) [3]

__________________


Lower Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 180
Date:

Peter too wrote:

R1: JONES, Francesca (GBR) UNR (CH=149 2022) v AMBROSIO, Silvia (GER) Q 440 (CH=425 2022)

There was a LL slot but Emily didn't get it.


 Fran does have a ranking again but not high enough to explain how she's in the main draw



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 20130
Date:

Brendan F wrote:
Peter too wrote:

R1: JONES, Francesca (GBR) UNR (CH=149 2022) v AMBROSIO, Silvia (GER) Q 440 (CH=425 2022)

There was a LL slot but Emily didn't get it.


 Fran does have a ranking again but not high enough to explain how she's in the main draw


 SHe must be using her protected ranking as she is showung on the acceptance list as WTA155



__________________
DF


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 10807
Date:

Brendan F wrote:
Peter too wrote:

R1: JONES, Francesca (GBR) UNR (CH=149 2022) v AMBROSIO, Silvia (GER) Q 440 (CH=425 2022)

There was a LL slot but Emily didn't get it.


 Fran does have a ranking again but not high enough to explain how she's in the main draw


 She used her SR of 155 to get in but it does not count in play



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 52394
Date:

the addict wrote:

Doubles

L16:- Melanie Klaffner (AUT) / Sinja Kraus (AUT) CR830 (422+408) v Emily Appleton (GBR) / Isabelle Haverlag (NED) CR341 (182+159) [3]


 Bit of an upset as Emily+ lose their match, 6-4 6-1



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 17825
Date:

Fran's singles match is now showing on live video

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 17825
Date:

Fran won 7-5 7-6(2)

__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard