Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Old members


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 38471
Date:
RE: Old members


JonH comes home wrote:
Blue_Belle wrote:

Honestly as someone who was here under a different name and then lurked and re-joined, some of the posters here can be rude and argumentative.


 biggrincry


 I did same but quicker - no one knew Id gone, haha. 

next time Ill come back as Lurker 



__________________


Grand Slam Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 3989
Date:

Blue_Belle wrote:

Where's vandy (Vandenburg) gone?


 OMG, I'd forgotten about Vandy. I never did get them, making provocative comments and then being upset when people bit. I just wondered whether they just got off on the attention.



__________________

Face your fears........Live your dreams!



Grand Slam Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 3989
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
Blue_Belle wrote:

Honestly as someone who was here under a different name and then lurked and re-joined, some of the posters here can be rude and argumentative.


 biggrincry


 I did same but quicker - no one knew Id gone, haha. 

next time Ill come back as Lurker 


 I thought you went off because you were addicted to the board?.... And then became addicted again..



__________________

Face your fears........Live your dreams!



Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 38471
Date:

Helen40 wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
Blue_Belle wrote:

Honestly as someone who was here under a different name and then lurked and re-joined, some of the posters here can be rude and argumentative.


 biggrincry


 I did same but quicker - no one knew Id gone, haha. 

next time Ill come back as Lurker 


 I thought you went off because you were addicted to the board?.... And then became addicted again..


 I did, its true and yes! Its an annual occurrence and cleansing process. Now Im just healthily involved, addiction under control! 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 53696
Date:

Helen40 wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
Blue_Belle wrote:

Honestly as someone who was here under a different name and then lurked and re-joined, some of the posters here can be rude and argumentative.


 biggrincry


 I did same but quicker - no one knew Id gone, haha. 

next time Ill come back as Lurker 


 I thought you went off because you were addicted to the board?.... And then became addicted again..


 biggrin



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 38471
Date:

I was once on a board that sprang from ESPN forum called Tennis for Friends , or TFF. That has some right folks on it! One was called Kalforpete and was a complete Pete Sampras addict. I had to leave that forum for my sanity

__________________


Club Coach

Status: Offline
Posts: 628
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
Helen40 wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
Blue_Belle wrote:

Honestly as someone who was here under a different name and then lurked and re-joined, some of the posters here can be rude and argumentative.


 biggrincry


 I did same but quicker - no one knew Id gone, haha. 

next time Ill come back as Lurker 


 I thought you went off because you were addicted to the board?.... And then became addicted again..


 I did, its true and yes! Its an annual occurrence and cleansing process. Now Im just healthily involved, addiction under control! 


 Do you need a support group??



__________________

She/her



Intermediate Club Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 324
Date:

I remember the A1 Pharmaceuticals guy who joined when (I think) Andy Fitzpatrick joined his team. Was controversial for a year or so and was a huge supporter of their brand and rep. Again, not heard from since.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 38471
Date:

Blue_Belle wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
Helen40 wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
Blue_Belle wrote:

Honestly as someone who was here under a different name and then lurked and re-joined, some of the posters here can be rude and argumentative.


 biggrincry


 I did same but quicker - no one knew Id gone, haha. 

next time Ill come back as Lurker 


 I thought you went off because you were addicted to the board?.... And then became addicted again..


 I did, its true and yes! Its an annual occurrence and cleansing process. Now Im just healthily involved, addiction under control! 


 Do you need a support group??


 Dont think so!? Just learned to turn my phone off more often! 



__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2547
Date:

Doonan wrote:

I remember the A1 Pharmaceuticals guy who joined when (I think) Andy Fitzpatrick joined his team. Was controversial for a year or so and was a huge supporter of their brand and rep. Again, not heard from since.


 That was Marcus Willis and Lewis Burton when they had their doubles partnership but anyone on here from then, will certainly remember the A1 guy biggrin



__________________

 Its really not as bad as they say :)



Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 38471
Date:

I remember the A1 guy for sure ! There is or was Borntowintennis (sic) , are they still around?

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 39924
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:

I remember the A1 guy for sure ! There is or was Borntowintennis (sic) , are they still around?


Ah A1, he was fun and occasionally illuminating.

Surely Marcus with his recent doubles form should be in the Davis Cup team 



__________________


Futures qualifying

Status: Offline
Posts: 1746
Date:

indiana wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:

I remember the A1 guy for sure ! There is or was Borntowintennis (sic) , are they still around?


Ah A1, he was fun and occasionally illuminating.

Surely Marcus with his recent doubles form should be in the Davis Cup team


 I'd love to see the colour of Mr Evans' face if that happened.



__________________


Satellite level

Status: Offline
Posts: 1435
Date:

Blue_Belle wrote:

Honestly as someone who was here under a different name and then lurked and re-joined, some of the posters here can be rude and argumentative.


 Sad that you felt that way no 

I like that people have different opinions, but there are some posters who are definitely trying to get a rise. If they are like that to everyone it never bothers me, clearly some have issues and you dont know their back story.

Not keen on the posters who got personal - wasnt sorry to see the back of Junior, guy was a massive aubergine 



__________________


Futures level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2016
Date:

miriam abc wrote:

I always wondered if  Drew was Andrew Castle? Does anyone know?


 private message me, I can tell you what I know. 



__________________

World renowned expert in Nordic tennis. 

«First  <  1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard