Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Entries Week 11 - 15/03/21


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 12660
Date:
Entries Week 11 - 15/03/21


I missed out a crucial word - Women ITF players - I didn't check the mens

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 14457
Date:

Liam and Jay are in the Lugano Challenger the next week after this now, entry out on darts rankings

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 14457
Date:

Liam also 10th alt for Miami qualies.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 14457
Date:

The Americans events however all seem to have list frozen notated on them, not sure what that is, perhaps some Covid restriction thing

__________________


County player

Status: Offline
Posts: 912
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:

The Americans events however all seem to have list frozen notated on them, not sure what that is, perhaps some Covid restriction thing


According to Tennis on Telly: "all the most recent lists will be frozen until the week before the tournament to allow players with travel restrictions to switch tournaments"



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 14457
Date:

daisy wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:

The Americans events however all seem to have list frozen notated on them, not sure what that is, perhaps some Covid restriction thing


According to Tennis on Telly: "all the most recent lists will be frozen until the week before the tournament to allow players with travel restrictions to switch tournaments"


 Ok, thats great, thanks Daisy !



__________________


Futures level

Status: Offline
Posts: 1858
Date:

Reported on another website that Jo has pulled out of Monterrey



__________________


Strong Club Player

Status: Online
Posts: 445
Date:

Do Pro League Week 2 entrants go here as well?

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 14457
Date:

dodrade wrote:

Do Pro League Week 2 entrants go here as well?


Theres a pro league thread posted in mens and womens which someone will no doubt put up when theres something to report Id guess?  



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 14457
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
dodrade wrote:

Do Pro League Week 2 entrants go here as well?


Theres a pro league thread posted in mens and womens which someone will no doubt put up when theres something to report Id guess?  


 Last time it was literally only days before the event, even the day before for many entries 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 12660
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
dodrade wrote:

Do Pro League Week 2 entrants go here as well?


Theres a pro league thread posted in mens and womens which someone will no doubt put up when theres something to report Id guess?  


 Last time it was literally only days before the event, even the day before for many entries 


 As soon as there is anything to report, I'll start a new thread for the women's event - unless someone beats me to it of course. Might only be the day before it starts !

Not going to do the men's though, I'll leave that to SC or whoever



__________________


Strong Club Player

Status: Online
Posts: 445
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:
dodrade wrote:

Do Pro League Week 2 entrants go here as well?


Theres a pro league thread posted in mens and womens which someone will no doubt put up when theres something to report Id guess?  


 Last time it was literally only days before the event, even the day before for many entries 


 I thought Freya Christie had posted something on Instagram about coming back for Week 2 earlier but then I couldn't find it again.



__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 7479
Date:

seagull wrote:

The hopeful return of James Ward and Katy Dunne


Well they both pulled out :(

 

Edmund out of Dubai, Cam has made main draw in Acapulco



__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 7479
Date:

Peniston out of Cleveland

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 14457
Date:

Harriet Dart is in Monterrey qualies, she has drawn Sara Errani in her opener. Tough one. Lets hope Errani hasnt been eating her moms bolognese.

__________________
«First  <  1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard