Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Stuart Parker


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 51952
Date:
Stuart Parker


Stuart, who turned 23 at the end of last month, doesn't appear to have a dedicated thread, so I thought I'd start one, given the amount of success (seven wins) he's enjoyed in the UTR Pro Series in France this month.  He's beaten:

  • Laurent Lokoli (WR 358/CH = 207 in April 2015) (3 & 5, 3/8),
  • Gleb Sakharov (WR 579/CH = 153 in January 2018) (2 & 0, 4/8),
  • Antoine Escoffier (WR 380/CH = 327 in February) (7-6(3) 6-1, 6/8 & by 5 & 1 on 12/8),
  • Maxime Chazal (WR 389/CH = 234 in March 2016) (3 & 3, 8/8),
  • Aziz Dougaz (WR 360/CH = 261 last December) (0 & 1, 10/8) &
  • Calvin Hemery (WR 444/CH = 116 in April 2018) (6-1 1-6 [13-11] yesterday.

In that time, he's had only two losses (to Thomas Laurent [WR 477/CH = 471 in March] by 6-7(6) 3-6 on 10/10) & Lucas Catarina (WR 475/CH = 341 in June 2018) by 6-7(4) 6-3 [3-10] on 11/8.  To cap it all, the lad's just chalked up his second win over Chazal, & eighth in total, by 7-6(3) 4-6 [10-7].  biggrin

Stuart is currently WR 812, with a CH of 788 in February.

 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 18999
Date:

A thread especially for Stuart Parker. That is going to have CD beaming all over his face.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 34681
Date:

Stircrazy wrote:

Stuart, who turned 23 at the end of last month, doesn't appear to have a dedicated thread, so I thought I'd start one, given the amount of success (seven wins) he's enjoyed in the UTR Pro Series in France this month.  He's beaten:

  • Laurent Lokoli (WR 358/CH = 207 in April 2015) (3 & 5, 3/8),
  • Gleb Sakharov (WR 579/CH = 153 in January 2018) (2 & 0, 4/8),
  • Antoine Escoffier (WR 380/CH = 327 in February) (7-6(3) 6-1, 6/8 & by 5 & 1 on 12/8),
  • Maxime Chazal (WR 389/CH = 234 in March 2016) (3 & 3, 8/8),
  • Aziz Dougaz (WR 360/CH = 261 last December) (0 & 1, 10/8) &
  • Calvin Hemery (WR 444/CH = 116 in April 2018) (6-1 1-6 [13-11] yesterday.

In that time, he's had only two losses (to Thomas Laurent [WR 477/CH = 471 in March] by 6-7(6) 3-6 on 10/10) & Lucas Catarina (WR 475/CH = 341 in June 2018) by 6-7(4) 6-3 [3-10] on 11/8.  To cap it all, the lad's just chalked up his second win over Chazal, & eighth in total, by 7-6(3) 4-6 [10-7].  biggrin

Stuart is currently WR 812, with a CH of 788 in February.

 


 He also beat Dougaz on the 1st and Valkusz (ranked mid 500's) on the 2nd, so in August itself has 10 wins! Impressive month. 

 

https://www.scoreboard.com/uk/player/parker-stuart/tSMxmjU3/results/

 

I have referenced him in Player of Month thread, in case anyone is tempted to nominate him at some point

 

 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 51881
Date:

Bob in Spain wrote:

A thread especially for Stuart Parker. That is going to have CD beaming all over his face.


 biggrin



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 51952
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:
Stircrazy wrote:

Stuart, who turned 23 at the end of last month, doesn't appear to have a dedicated thread, so I thought I'd start one, given the amount of success (seven wins) he's enjoyed in the UTR Pro Series in France this month.  He's beaten:

  • Laurent Lokoli (WR 358/CH = 207 in April 2015) (3 & 5, 3/8),
  • Gleb Sakharov (WR 579/CH = 153 in January 2018) (2 & 0, 4/8),
  • Antoine Escoffier (WR 380/CH = 327 in February) (7-6(3) 6-1, 6/8 & by 5 & 1 on 12/8),
  • Maxime Chazal (WR 389/CH = 234 in March 2016) (3 & 3, 8/8),
  • Aziz Dougaz (WR 360/CH = 261 last December) (0 & 1, 10/8) &
  • Calvin Hemery (WR 444/CH = 116 in April 2018) (6-1 1-6 [13-11] yesterday.

In that time, he's had only two losses (to Thomas Laurent [WR 477/CH = 471 in March] by 6-7(6) 3-6 on 10/10) & Lucas Catarina (WR 475/CH = 341 in June 2018) by 6-7(4) 6-3 [3-10] on 11/8.  To cap it all, the lad's just chalked up his second win over Chazal, & eighth in total, by 7-6(3) 4-6 [10-7].  biggrin

Stuart is currently WR 812, with a CH of 788 in February.


 He also beat Dougaz on the 1st and Valkusz (ranked mid 500's) on the 2nd, so in August itself has 10 wins! Impressive month. 


Whoops!  Didn't look far enough back!    To complete the stats. he beat Dougaz by 6-3 4-6 [11-9] (after having lost to him by 3 & 0 on 27th July - the last of a losing streak of seven matches going back to mid-February!) & Mate Valkusz (HUN) (WR 549/CH = 243 in December 2018) by 7-6(4) 6-0.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 34681
Date:

Sadly, Stuart came unstuck today (17th) and lost to Pedro Cachin, WR 396, 6-1 6-1.

Hopefully he will get more wins as the month progresses

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 51952
Date:

Another good win for Stuart in the French UTR series:

Stuart Parker WR 808 defeated Jonathan Eysseric (FRA) WR 596 (CH = 202 in June 2013) by 4-6 6-2 [10-7]  biggrin



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 51952
Date:

Stuart chalks up his second win of the day:

Stuart Parker WR 808 defeated Boris Pokotilov (RUS) WR 706 by 1 & 2  biggrin



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 18999
Date:

Stircrazy wrote:

Stuart chalks up his second win of the day:

Stuart Parker WR 808 defeated Boris Pokotilov (RUS) WR 706 by 1 & 2  biggrin


He's on fire at the moment.



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 51881
Date:

Good ol' Stu chalks up another mega win:

Stuart Parker (GBR) WR 808 def Pedro Cachin (ARG) WR 373 (CH 166) 6-2 6-4

Which is sweet revenge for when the Argentinian beat Parker in two sets on 17th Aug.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 34681
Date:

Coup Droit wrote:

Good ol' Stu chalks up another mega win:

Stuart Parker (GBR) WR 808 def Pedro Cachin (ARG) WR 373 (CH 166) 6-2 6-4

Which is sweet revenge for when the Argentinian beat Parker in two sets on 17th Aug.


 And the two sets on the 17th where something like 1 and 1, so very big turnaround. 

He is on fire and definitely a hot contender for PoM!!!

 



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 51952
Date:

Stircrazy wrote:

Stuart chalks up his second win of the day:

Stuart Parker WR 808 defeated Boris Pokotilov (RUS) WR 706 by 1 & 2  biggrin


Stuart does the double over the Russian:

Stuart Parker WR 808 defeated Boris Pokotilov (RUS) WR 706 by 4 & 3  biggrin



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Online
Posts: 51952
Date:

And chalks up another win in a match held over from yesterday:

Stuart Parker WR 808 defeated Sergey Fomin (UZB) WR 621 (CH = 576 in January last year) by 1 & 4  biggrin



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 51881
Date:

And another win for Stuart, against Tak Wang

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 39212
Date:

Good stuff.

Be really good if he can bring these sort of results to ITF. For now he has withdrawn from next week's Bucharest M15.

__________________
1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard