Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Entries Week 3 - 20/01/20


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 7077
Date:
Entries Week 3 - 20/01/20


ATP

Aus Open Week 1 (Hard) - Evans, Norrie, Edmund

CHALLENGERS

Rennes $80 (Indoor Hard) - Ward


 FUTURES

Germany $25K (Indoor Carpet) - Hoyt (Duncan)

Tunisia $15K (Hard) - McHugh (Johnson, Loffhagen)

Mexico $15K (Hard) - Whitehouse (Fox)

France $15K+H (Indoor Hard) - Matusevich (Canter, Kivanda)

 

WTA                              

Aus Open Week 1 (Hard) - Konta, Watson, Boulter, Dart

                         

FUTURES                          

Guadaloupe $25K (Hard) - Jones, Moore

USA $25K (Clay) - (Carreras)

Tunisia $15K (Hard) - Burrage, Dunne, Taylor (Morton E, Morton K)

Latvia $15K (Indoor Hard) - (Popescu)

Mexico $15K (Hard) - Appleton (Mpukusa)

 



-- Edited by seagull on Friday 17th of January 2020 03:21:15 PM

__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2526
Date:

Has anyone seen or got access to a doubles entry list (mens and / or womens) for the AO at all? Thanks

__________________
DF


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 6506
Date:

Have a look on the doubles forum in Tennisforum. Currently no Brits on the Womens list.

__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2526
Date:

DF wrote:

Have a look on the doubles forum in Tennisforum. Currently no Brits on the Womens list.


 Cool, thanks DF. Ive looked on Mens tennis forums as well, but no doubles list there for men. 



__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2526
Date:

All of the top 7 gb doubles men in the world ranks are in the AO field. Can is also in the confirmed list and Dan is 4th alt with john Patrick smith. 

 

https://henrikontinen.com/events/

 

Joe and Rajeev should be seeded 12th and jamie and neal 16th. Ken is playing with Gonzalez, jonny with arevalo and cam is with fucsovics. Dom is with qureshi,  luke back with ben maclachlan.



__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2526
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:

All of the top 7 gb doubles men in the world ranks are in the AO field. Can is also in the confirmed list and Dan is 4th alt with john Patrick smith. 

 

https://henrikontinen.com/events/

 

Joe and Rajeev should be seeded 12th and jamie and neal 16th. Ken is playing with Gonzalez, jonny with arevalo and cam is with fucsovics. Dom is with qureshi,  luke back with ben maclachlan.


 With Farah and jarry out due to doping issues, dan should be close to being in with JP Smith,  he was 61 on original list.



__________________


Pro player

Status: Offline
Posts: 1186
Date:

No one else has dropped out have they? So Dan and JP will be 3rd alts now?

__________________


Hall of fame

Status: Offline
Posts: 8340
Date:

Farah/Cabal and Jarry/Albot are the two pairs affected by the suspensions, so Dan/JP now 2nd alts

__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2526
Date:

the addict wrote:

Farah/Cabal and Jarry/Albot are the two pairs affected by the suspensions, so Dan/JP now 2nd alts


 How do slam doubles entries work, the entry was 57 initially. 4 wildcards? There arent qualies are there so are 3 entries on site? 



__________________


Masters Series Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 3674
Date:

Cabal is apparently trying to find another partner.

__________________


Hall of fame

Status: Offline
Posts: 8340
Date:

According to the Grand Slam Rulebook, they can have up to 7 wildcards for the doubles.

__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2526
Date:

flamingowings wrote:

Cabal is apparently trying to find another partner.


 Albot is available...



__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2526
Date:

the addict wrote:

According to the Grand Slam Rulebook, they can have up to 7 wildcards for the doubles.


 Ok, thanks 



__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2526
Date:

Cam has drawn Herbert in AO first round 



__________________


Challenger level

Status: Offline
Posts: 2526
Date:

Kyle v Lajovic,  dan v McKenzie macdonald but hits Djokovic in round 3



__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard