Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Entries Week 35 - 26/08/19


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 7077
Date:
Entries Week 35 - 26/08/19


ATP

US Open Week 1 (Hard) - Edmund, Evans, Norrie

CHALLENGERS

Como 80 (Clay) - Choinski

 FUTURES

Israel $15K (Hard) - Draper, McHugh, Canter

Italy $15K (Hard) - Matusevich, Johnson (Jones, Kivanda, Mehan)

Mexico $15K (Hard) - (Stoute, Fox)

Thailand $15K (Hard) - Peniston, Gray (Loffhagen, Harris)



__________________


All-time great

Status: Offline
Posts: 7077
Date:

WTA                              

US Open Week 1 (Hard) - Konta                        

 FUTURES                          

China $60K (Hard) - (Murray, Silva)

Czech Rep $25K (Clay) - Taylor (Carreras)

Israel $25K (Hard) - Lumsden, Barnett, Christie (William)

Switzerland $25K (Clay) - (Grey)                  

Mexico $15K (Hard) - Lindh, Pitak, Pitak (Maloney)        

Holland $15K (Clay) - Gillan, Colins (Arbuthnott, Staff)

Tunisia $15K (Clay) - (Popescu, Wooller)



-- Edited by seagull on Wednesday 14th of August 2019 10:38:31 AM

__________________


Masters Series Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 3708
Date:

Jonh asked in another thread and he receives his answer - USO doubles entries. Dom & Demoliner (Krajicek is with ERV).

Dan & Cam. Neal & Jamie, Luek & Ben McLachlan and Joe & Rajeev. Oh and Ken & Daniell, O'Mara & Arevalo (edit to add)
twitter.com/MichalSamulski/status/1162465740450074624

 





-- Edited by flamingowings on Friday 16th of August 2019 09:31:28 PM

__________________


Grand Slam Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 4966
Date:

flamingowings wrote:

Jonh asked in another thread and he receives his answer - USO doubles entries. Dom & Demoliner (Krajicek is with ERV).

Dan & Cam. Neal & Jamie, Luek & Ben McLachlan and Joe & Rajeev. Oh and Ken & Daniell, O'Mara & Arevalo (edit to add)
twitter.com/MichalSamulski/status/1162465740450074624

 





-- Edited by flamingowings on Friday 16th of August 2019 09:31:28 PM

Thanks for that. Shame re dom and krajicek,  seemed to be doing well recently 
9 brits, wow!


__________________


Masters Series Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 3708
Date:

9 Brits at a slam away from home. We are doing well!

__________________


Grand Slam Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 4966
Date:

I think I've got the correct week, andy murray confirmed for mallorca!

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 34729
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:

I think I've got the correct week, andy murray confirmed for mallorca!


You have & he is - confirmed by the ATP.



__________________


Grand Slam Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 4966
Date:

Stircrazy wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:

I think I've got the correct week, andy murray confirmed for mallorca!


You have & he is - confirmed by the ATP.


 Something sweetly ironic about andy playing in the Rafa Nadal Open at the Rafa Nadal Academy. 

 

By the way it was baking out there just this week when we where on holiday. 32 , 33 degrees and highly humid 



__________________


Grand Slam Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 4966
Date:

Nice irony that it is the rafa Nadal open at the rafa Nadal Academy!

V hot over there this week, was 32 degrees when we left on tuesday and very humid.

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 31112
Date:

JonH comes home wrote:

Nice irony that it is the rafa Nadal open at the rafa Nadal Academy!

V hot over there this week, was 32 degrees when we left on tuesday and very humid.


Hmm, I'm not sure that the Rafa Nadal Open landed randomly at the Rafa Nadal Academy 



__________________


Grand Slam Champion

Status: Offline
Posts: 4966
Date:

indiana wrote:
JonH comes home wrote:

Nice irony that it is the rafa Nadal open at the rafa Nadal Academy!

V hot over there this week, was 32 degrees when we left on tuesday and very humid.


Hmm, I'm not sure that the Rafa Nadal Open landed randomly at the Rafa Nadal Academy 


 Sorry, I confused ! I meant to say it was ironic that Andy was playing the rafa Nadal open. I wasnt at all clear sorry! 

Even my small brain got why it is the rafa open at the rafa academy ( and by the way the rafa Nadal museum is publicised widely across the island as well)



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 31112
Date:

Ha, after I posted I actually thought you might be taking the proverbial and that I'd fallen for it.

__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard