Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Week 12 - ITF W15 - Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt Hard


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 17785
Date:
Week 12 - ITF W15 - Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt Hard


Q1: AYANBADEJO, Sholape (GBR) UNR/UNR =CH v Bye

Q1: YARDLEY, Summer (GBR) UNR/1923 (CH=UNR/1598 2022) v KUSY, Janika (GUA) UNR/UNR =CH

 

Q2: AYANBADEJO, Sholape (GBR) UNR/UNR =CH v SWIERCZYNSKA, Magdalena (POL) (10) UNR/687 (CH=UNR/673 2023) {18yo JCH=132} 



__________________
DF


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 10770
Date:

Peter too wrote:

Q1: AYANBADEJO, Sholape (GBR) UNR/UNR =CH v Bye

Q1: YARDLEY, Summer (GBR) UNR/1923 (CH=UNR/1598 2022) v KUSY, Janika (GUA) UNR/UNR =CH

 

Q2: AYANBADEJO, Sholape (GBR) UNR/UNR =CH v SWIERCZYNSKA, Magdalena (POL) (10) UNR/687 (CH=UNR/673 2023) {18yo JCH=132} 


 Summer won 6-0 6-3



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 17785
Date:

Q1: AYANBADEJO, Sholape (GBR) UNR/UNR v Bye
Q1: YARDLEY, Summer (GBR) UNR/1923 def KUSY, Janika (GUA) UNR/UNR 6-0 6-3

Q2: AYANBADEJO, Sholape (GBR) UNR/UNR =CH v SWIERCZYNSKA, Magdalena (POL) (10) UNR/687 (CH=UNR/673 2023) {18yo JCH=132}
Q2: YARDLEY, Summer (GBR) UNR/1923 (CH=UNR/1598 2022) v MOGA, Camille (FRA) (13) UNR/985 (CH=UNR/809 2022)

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 17785
Date:

Q2: AYANBADEJO, Sholape (GBR) UNR/UNR lost to SWIERCZYNSKA, Magdalena (POL) (10) UNR/687 1-6 0-6
Q2: YARDLEY, Summer (GBR) UNR/1923 lost to MOGA, Camille (FRA) (13) UNR/985 6-7(2) 1-6

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 20072
Date:


L16:- Madeleine Brooks (GBR) / Emma Wilson (GBR) CR1429 (913+516) [2] v Victoria Chramcova (SVK) / Janika Kusy (GUA) UNR (UNR+1270)

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 52333
Date:

L16:- Madeleine Brooks (GBR) / Emma Wilson (GBR) CR1429 (913+516) [2] def. Victoria Chramcova (SVK) / Janika Kusy (GUA) UNR (UNR+1270) 6-1 6-2

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 20072
Date:

QF:- Madeleine Brooks (GBR) / Emma Wilson (GBR) CR1429 (913+516) [2] v June Bjork (SWE) / Nora Svensson (SWE) UNR (688/18yo+UNR/17yo)

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 17785
Date:

R1: WILSON, Emma (GBR) 858/3 (CH=803/2 2023) v MOGA, Camille (FRA) Q UNR/960 (CH=UNR/809 2022)
R1: CONWAY, Jasmine (GBR) (6) 627/914 (CH=580/68 2023) v BESTETTI, Giuliana (ITA) 972/49 (CH=972/24 2023)
They met here two years ago with Giuliana winning 5 & 4.

__________________
DF


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 10770
Date:

Peter too wrote:

R1: WILSON, Emma (GBR) 858/3 (CH=803/2 2023) v MOGA, Camille (FRA) Q UNR/960 (CH=UNR/809 2022)
R1: CONWAY, Jasmine (GBR) (6) 627/914 (CH=580/68 2023) v BESTETTI, Giuliana (ITA) 972/49 (CH=972/24 2023)
They met here two years ago with Giuliana winning 5 & 4.


 Emma lost 7-5 5-7 3-6

but Jasmine won 6-3 5-7 6-3



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 17785
Date:

R1: WILSON, Emma (GBR) 858/3 lost to MOGA, Camille (FRA) Q UNR/960 7-5 5-7 3-6
R1: CONWAY, Jasmine (GBR) (6) 627/914 def BESTETTI, Giuliana (ITA) 972/49 6-3 5-7 6-3

R2: CONWAY, Jasmine (GBR) (6) 627/914 (CH=580/68 2023) v APALIKHINA, Anastasiya ( ) Q UNR/20 (CH=1232/20 2023)


__________________
DF


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 10770
Date:

the addict wrote:

QF:- Madeleine Brooks (GBR) / Emma Wilson (GBR) CR1429 (913+516) [2] v June Bjork (SWE) / Nora Svensson (SWE) UNR (688/18yo+UNR/17yo)


 They won 6-3 6-2



__________________
DF


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 10770
Date:

Peter too wrote:

R1: WILSON, Emma (GBR) 858/3 lost to MOGA, Camille (FRA) Q UNR/960 7-5 5-7 3-6
R1: CONWAY, Jasmine (GBR) (6) 627/914 def BESTETTI, Giuliana (ITA) 972/49 6-3 5-7 6-3

R2: CONWAY, Jasmine (GBR) (6) 627/914 (CH=580/68 2023) v APALIKHINA, Anastasiya ( ) Q UNR/20 (CH=1232/20 2023)


 Jasmine took the first set 6-1



__________________
DF


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 10770
Date:

Peter too wrote:

R1: WILSON, Emma (GBR) 858/3 lost to MOGA, Camille (FRA) Q UNR/960 7-5 5-7 3-6
R1: CONWAY, Jasmine (GBR) (6) 627/914 def BESTETTI, Giuliana (ITA) 972/49 6-3 5-7 6-3

R2: CONWAY, Jasmine (GBR) (6) 627/914 (CH=580/68 2023) v APALIKHINA, Anastasiya ( ) Q UNR/20 (CH=1232/20 2023)


 Jasmine won 6-1 6-3



__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 17785
Date:

R2: CONWAY, Jasmine (GBR) (6) 627/914 def APALIKHINA, Anastasiya (   ) Q UNR/20 6-1 6-3

 

QF: CONWAY, Jasmine (GBR) (6) 627/914 (CH=580/68 2023) v KUZMOVA, Katarina (SVK) (3) 579/393 (CH=579 235 2023) 



-- Edited by Peter too on Friday 24th of March 2023 12:08:52 PM

__________________


Tennis legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 20072
Date:

QF:- Madeleine Brooks (GBR) / Emma Wilson (GBR) CR1429 (913+516) [2] def June Bjork (SWE) / Nora Svensson (SWE) UNR (688/18yo+UNR/17yo) 6-3 6-2

SF:- Madeleine Brooks (GBR) / Emma Wilson (GBR) CR1429 (913+516) [2] v Mei Hasegawa (JPN) / Ho Ching Wu (HKG) CR1431 (779+652)

__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard